Finding a certain NPC in a bunch of BSAs

So, I'm using Xvision Children with Interesting NPCs and Inconsequential NPCs. In Riverwood, there is a child named Runa (not Runa Fair-Shield) that appears with a face-body color mismatch (her face is much darker than her body). I want to try to fix her face but I cannot find her anywhere.I got her base ID (which is 41990145) from the help command but I couldn't find either her mesh or facetint texture in Skyrim.esm folder. I tried contacting the mods above but they said they never added any child named "Runa". So, I guess I can only find her mesh and textures in the BSAs file. The problem is that I have a bunch of them ( > 100 files). I don't wanna use BSAopt to extract all of them. So, if anyone knows how to search for an NPC in a bunch of BSAs, please help. Or even better, if you know what mod this girl is a part of, please tell me. Thanks in advance

The problem of a face to body color mismatch isn't an issue with the textures, It generally happens when there is a conflict with weights.

Example Aela has a base weight of 20 but when she is edited in CK sometimes you will get a color mismatch because the weight changes.

There is a quick fix for this but I don't believe it is permanent.

First you would need to find this Runa's base weight

Second open up the console in game then click on the NPC

third type in setnpcweight insert base here then hit enter and close the console.

Anytime you see the NPC in question, go to first person ( I believe default key is F )

Look right at them and then open the console.

Click on them.

type :

setnpcweight 100

Close console and be amazed.

Note : this is the quickest of quick fixes and will have to be done every time you load up Skyrim. Also note, I'm pretty sure it requires SKSE.

( SIDE note. When you click on the NPC you will see the ID number for them. You can then set up a BAT file or another SKSE function to PRID that number and auto-execute that function. This is more of an advanced application to a " quick fix " )

Archived