Sexist Guards - Gay/Male

View File

Introduction

I have been a big fan of the original mod Sexist/Derogatory Guards, NPCs and Player Comments by JimmyJimJim. 

But as a gay male, it wasn't really "up my alley", so to speak. So I started converting the dialogues to fit my needs. Here's the result.

I tried to make most comments fit a gay male player. There are still unconverted comments in the file, mostly the ones spoken by females and/or towards to females. 

If you like to add some or find any mistakes or comments I missed, please let me know. I'll do my best to correct them asap. Please be patient with me, the mod author added so many lines, and it took some time to go through all of them.

Big thanks to the original mod: Sexist/Derogatory Guards, NPCs and Player Comments by JimmyJimJim. I couldn't find any information about using their mod, so I hope it's okay to do so.

I did not create this mod, nor do I claim as such. This is completely free to use. 

Installation

For new users: Just download the file and install it with any mod manager you like.

If you have the original mod installed, you can either:

• Extract the files and just replace the .esp file in your mod folder with this one or
  • Delete the original mod and install this one.

Both ways should just work fine.

Again, big thanks to the original mod author for their time and effort they spent on this mod.

Versions

1.0.0 - Initial Release

1.0.1 - Reworked a dialogue tree I had completely missed

1.0.2 - Changed "her" to "him" in a dialogue I had missed

1.0.3 - Fixed typos/leftover characters and rewrote some dialogues that didn't make sense

1.0.4 - Reworked more dialogues, fixed typos, tried cleaning up American spellings to English spellings (yeah I know, I introduced some American spellings, my fault)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/21/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, Fuz Ro D'oh
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

Edited by Tilion90
added versions history 1.0.4
4 hours ago, Tilion90 said:

If you play as a female character, the comments would not make any sense anymore, because I just overwrote the existing ones. Sorry!

Ok. thank you for answering. D'oh! It just occurred to me: enable this one when playing with male, enable the other one when with female.

Edited by Lisette11

Thank you. Let me know if you ever figure out how the creation kit works, I never did. I'm just using xEdit. ?

I like your thinking, it's reflecting of mine. Would be nice if more mods could be used by anyone. But it's a lot of work to make it work...

13 hours ago, Tilion90 said:

Thank you. Let me know if you ever figure out how the creation kit works, I never did. I'm just using xEdit. ?

I like your thinking, it's reflecting of mine. Would be nice if more mods could be used by anyone. But it's a lot of work to make it work...

Apropos 2 would be nice to have a gay version of.  It doesn't even appear with same sex scenes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

wonderful mod!  Is there a way to slow down the subtitles?  Sometimes they flash by too quick to read.  I've tried turning subtitles off & then on again in the game.  I've also tried inserting "duration=9" in the meta.ini file.  So far, no such luck.