WW doesnt feel the same and feels incomplete

idk if its just me or if im doing something wrong but last time i played sims i had no issues whatsoever. everything worked perfectly and the game pretty much ran on its own i didnt have to manually do everything. coming back now about 2 weeks ago and i see WW and DD and some others had a fight or whatever basically splitting the mod into half . some features for WW was no longer there and had to download another mod script to enable it to how it was before. now with all that you'll think everything back to normal but it isnt. i noticed i am having to manually control the sex now. what i mean is i have to click a location and assign sims to do it there. before i wouldnt need to do that. sims would randomly walk up to each other a dialogue would pop up and you had the option to accept the sex or decline. i put the setting to max and 2 weeks in sims time no such thing has happened. married couple bf gf even strangers or friends no dialogue is given. even when i make them flirt like crazy nothing they go their own way like nothing. then peeping toms is another example. i noticed before toms would appear almost all the time but now nothing. i can put the chances of spawn 100 and still nothing. now idk if im missing something else or WW is just not the same as it was anymore. i honestly dont like it and feels like boring to have to control everything instead of enjoying the sims live their lives and and do whatever on their own. instead of seeing my sims ask for sex every 10 mins all i see my sims do now is computer restroom eat sleep computer and so on. can someone help me out or tell me if im missing something or is it just WW being different and changed since i played last time

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

The reason is, that now WW is also compatible with skyrim...ggg...so inside of sims4, some functions are becoming a little more bad, but therefore you can also use it inside of skyrim, now.

wtf really well that was a dumb idea. skyrim you use sexlab sims 4 wickedwhims. making skyrim able to use wicked is a waste of time and useless especially if it ruins the mod for the original game.  L for turbo 

1 hour ago, t.ara said:

The reason is, that now WW is also compatible with skyrim...ggg...so inside of sims4, some functions are becoming a little more bad, but therefore you can also use it inside of skyrim, now.

im actually scared to go back to skyrim cause i feel they fucked it up haha 

58 minutes ago, sinsoffaith said:

wtf really well that was a dumb idea. skyrim you use sexlab sims 4 wickedwhims. making skyrim able to use wicked is a waste of time and useless especially if it ruins the mod for the original game.  L for turbo 

It's not compatible with Skyrim, don't worry, I don't know what @t.ara is talking about lol, was this thread moved from the Skyrim section or something?

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

Of course, I made a joke only.

Another of the WW comment-error-thread has been started in a skyrim-section-that made me finding that answer for the problem.?

As a recovering Skyrim modder, I got the joke immediately. ❤️