40 minutes ago, BananasManiac said:

That 2 handed sword takes some training though. I think you need to be quite experienced to safely fit that.

Yes she's my most skilled butt enchanter for now at level 2, 123 experience and capacity of 26... i think the sword is 11 and it was yesterday when she could barely fit it.

Could you add a "force update" button in the morphs tab of the mcm? That way players can see the changes to the morphs immediately instead of waiting for the capacity or current weight to be updated.
Also while you have that script open could you change the morphs sliders range from (0 to 3) to (-3 to 3) and the step 0.01? Some sliders can be used in reverse (technically all of them but not all look good when reversed).

any plans for it to work on player character as well or is it only for followers?

also an idea for FHU intergration could be enchanter maid exp gains depending on cumflation volume and/or time spent filled?

soul gems maybe a SGO4 approach with gem upgrading/leveling or intergration with SGO4, or maybe further intergration with FHU where the gem somehow absorbs the life essence from the cum to fill the gem, kinda like PSQ but with less wanton death and destruction and no annoying satiation mechanic that kills or nerfs you if neglected.

just a though.

interesting idea, keen to see how it develops. 

4 hours ago, Celestia 666 said:

any plans for it to work on player character as well or is it only for followers?

also an idea for FHU intergration could be enchanter maid exp gains depending on cumflation volume and/or time spent filled?

soul gems maybe a SGO4 approach with gem upgrading/leveling or intergration with SGO4, or maybe further intergration with FHU where the gem somehow absorbs the life essence from the cum to fill the gem, kinda like PSQ but with less wanton death and destruction and no annoying satiation mechanic that kills or nerfs you if neglected.

just a though.

interesting idea, keen to see how it develops. 

No plan for the player character at this time.

For the soul gems I personally use this mod.

I like the idea of integrating it with FHU though and will look into it :)

16 hours ago, BananasManiac said:

No plan for the player character at this time.

For the soul gems I personally use this mod.

I like the idea of integrating it with FHU though and will look into it :)

yeah i use HP too as it intergrates well with MME and a few other mods, hopefully MME gets an update so it works with fertility mode too, the mechanics are a bit more fleshed out than HP. cheers

On 7/19/2023 at 1:00 AM, BananasManiac said:

Any other effects wearing a butt plug could have?

Maybe you need craft butt plugs to prevent your stored gear from falling out LOL. Better rarity types allow for more security.

8 hours ago, pacto2 said:

Maybe you need craft butt plugs to prevent your stored gear from falling out LOL. Better rarity types allow for more security.

There is already a mod that lets you craft butt plugs

All you need to look for is equipped items with the keyword "dse_bp_KeywordArmorButtplug" or FExxx82F (where xxx is the mod number)

Another vote for player character option. The only thing other mods do is enable an "extra/secret pocket" function, which acts as rather limited extra inventory. This mod features the item enchanting function, which is much different, imo. As someone who generally doesn't play with followers (or plays with dominant followers... certainly not what you'd use this mod with), there aren't any similar mods out there. My 2 cents :)

1 hour ago, SeikoMontiss said:

Does the body slider work in this mod? Iv'e gotten an NPC to lvl 4 with no body changes. 

The body changes in 2 ways, as the capacity for stored items increases the butt gets bigger and as the currently stored items get closer to the maximum the belly gets bigger.
The default settings are using 3BA sliders and values of 0.4 which is kinda small, try increasing the values or changing the slider names.

That is assuming the sliders work at all in your game, if other mods (including but not limited to racemenu) can't use the sliders there may be a problem with the body mod.

10 minutes ago, stavlan said:

The body changes in 2 ways, as the capacity for stored items increases the butt gets bigger and as the currently stored items get closer to the maximum the belly gets bigger.
The default settings are using 3BA sliders and values of 0.4 which is kinda small, try increasing the values or changing the slider names.

That is assuming the sliders work at all in your game, if other mods (including but not limited to racemenu) can't use the sliders there may be a problem with the body mod.

I'll try tweaking the slider a bit, Race Menu is a bit odd too. I'll let you know if anything develops! And Thank you!

18 minutes ago, SeikoMontiss said:

Yeah its definitely one of the other mods that's causing conflict. I am not sure which one though. 

It's often missed to build the morphs with bodyslide because by default the option is disabled, the checkbox is down left near the batch build button.
The other 2 requirements are racemenu and a body mod that has sliders, it can be as old as cbbe or unp to the newest 3ba(cbbe based), bhunp(unp based) or ube (new and unique but heavy on the system).

1 hour ago, stavlan said:

It's often missed to build the morphs with bodyslide because by default the option is disabled, the checkbox is down left near the batch build button.
The other 2 requirements are racemenu and a body mod that has sliders, it can be as old as cbbe or unp to the newest 3ba(cbbe based), bhunp(unp based) or ube (new and unique but heavy on the system).

This is exactly what I was looking for! The only issue I have now is with racemenu being "from skyrim 2011"

I found a patch to get past this, but I am unsure of how to add the file or just run it through Vortex Mod manager.

1 hour ago, SeikoMontiss said:

This is exactly what I was looking for! The only issue I have now is with racemenu being "from skyrim 2011"

I found a patch to get past this, but I am unsure of how to add the file or just run it through Vortex Mod manager.

You mean LE? The newest version of racemenu is for AE and the newest that will work with SE is 0.4.16 released in oct 2020.
Which version of skyrim are you playing?