41 minutes ago, thatguy165 said:

enjoying the mod so far, is there a way to increase the max capacity above 100?

I don't see the point of having it at more than 50 as that's the weight of the heaviest piece of enchantable item, but if you want to make that change for yourself you can open the "BM_BE_MCM.psc" with notepad or any other text or programming editor and find the slider range for it

elseIf (option == maxCapacityOID)
            SetSliderDialogStartValue(maxCapacity)
            SetSliderDialogDefaultValue(40.0)
            SetSliderDialogRange(25.0, 100.0)
            SetSliderDialogInterval(1.0)

from there you can set the maximum to whatever you want and at last but not least recompile the script.
After you try to recompile send the error log to try to diagnose which scripts are you missing in case you don't have your environment ready for compiling.

3 hours ago, stavlan said:

I don't see the point of having it at more than 50 as that's the weight of the heaviest piece of enchantable item, but if you want to make that change for yourself you can open the "BM_BE_MCM.psc" with notepad or any other text or programming editor and find the slider range for it

elseIf (option == maxCapacityOID)
            SetSliderDialogStartValue(maxCapacity)
            SetSliderDialogDefaultValue(40.0)
            SetSliderDialogRange(25.0, 100.0)
            SetSliderDialogInterval(1.0)

from there you can set the maximum to whatever you want and at last but not least recompile the script.
After you try to recompile send the error log to try to diagnose which scripts are you missing in case you don't have your environment ready for compiling.

Yeah, I'm not planning to increase the max capacity further since 100 is already more than enough imho.

Instead of recompiling you could try to set it in the console with this command:

help "BM_BE_MCM"

SETPQV <MCM quest id from previous command here> maxCapacity 200.0

3 hours ago, BonMage32 said:

I've tried it in my old save and a new game, but I can't see anything in the dialogue options. what should i do?

The follower you're trying to recruit as butt enchanter needs you be currently following you, if they are dismissed or not recruited yet it won't appear.

6 hours ago, stavlan said:

The follower you're trying to recruit as butt enchanter needs you be currently following you, if they are dismissed or not recruited yet it won't appear.

Of course, as a result of talking to currently hired followers, not dismissed.  I didn't know if I had to fire everyone and hire them again, so I tried that, but I still don't have dialogue. As I am a Korean user, when using this mode, there should be English dialogue between Korean dialogues, but there was none.

Edited by BonMage32
error
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, BonMage32 said:

@BananasManiac, I have several questions.
1) How can I get certain followers (like serana) to become an enchanter? I could see the dialogue pop up for most followers, but not for certain followers like Serana.
2) How can I increase the number of enchanters above eight?

1. It's checking the Current Follower faction in order to show the dialogue

2. That's the current limit. What number would you like to extend it to?

2 hours ago, BananasManiac said:

1. It's checking the Current Follower faction in order to show the dialogue

2. That's the current limit. What number would you like to extend it to?

1. It seems that certain NPCs are not included in this faction even if they are recruited through a mod (like NFF). What should I do to make the conversation visible to this follower?
2. I think around 10 to 12 is appropriate. Is there way to fix it?

23 minutes ago, BonMage32 said:

1. It seems that certain NPCs are not included in this faction even if they are recruited through a mod (like NFF). What should I do to make the conversation visible to this follower?
2. I think around 10 to 12 is appropriate. Is there way to fix it?

1. What factions is the follower in that you are trying to add?

2. I can include it in an upcoming update, but I don't know when I will get the time for it

2 hours ago, BananasManiac said:

1. What factions is the follower in that you are trying to add?

2. I can include it in an upcoming update, but I don't know when I will get the time for it

1. I would like to include NPCs (like Serana, Valerica) who do not belong to the common follower faction. I recruited them through NFF (Nether's Follower Framework), so I'm guessing it wasn't the usual route.
2, Thank you for reflecting my opinion.

2023 年 8 月 26 日晚上 9:36,BonMage32 说道:

当然,由于与当前雇用的追随者交谈,并没有被解雇。 我不知道是否必须解雇所有人并再次雇用他们,所以我尝试了,但我仍然没有对话。 由于我是韩语用户,使用此模式时,韩语对话之间应该有英文对话,但没有。

May I ask how you solved this problem? I also have the same problem...

The problem has been solved?

Edited by SuimoDanggo
Need to save and load
11 hours ago, plm72879760 said:

I want to know how to insert items. The follower raised his butt but had no other reaction.

When you select the dialog option "gape for me" the follower turns around to bend over saying "enjoy the view" and after a short period of time the inventory menu opens as if you opened a chest where you can store items with limit on how heavy they are.
That is assuming you already asked the follower to be your butt enchanter.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey brilliant mod here. I installed it as a bit of a joke, butt finding it very practical with some half dozen or so  trained  followers on dungeon raids. Magic extra storage....  I guess I can echo the sentiments of some other posters....More! 

Thanks a lot it works like a charm