Weird bugs happening on killmoves

I am experiencing a bug where if I trigger a finishing move it destroys my health from max to 0 (EXCEPT I am the one performing the killmove), so I just try to kill someone, succeed with full hp, and instantly die for no reason. Sometimes when this happens the NPC I just killed will somehow initiate an ODefeat struggle event and immediately resurrect itself and start raping me, when this struggle event happens it seems the NPC also rapes my 3070ti as it instantly shoots up from 40-50 degrees to 83 and my computer starts making helicopter noises. The NPC responsible for this is a random Khajiit on the road that tries to sell you skooma.

I've tested it on a couple other NPCs and it happens whenever a killmove happens, but I can kill NPCs fine as long as there's no killmove. When I trigger a killmove I die even with tgm enabled.

It's been over 5 years since I've last modded skyrim and I've just spent two days getting 230 mods to work (it was worth it). Now these two bugs are making it impossible to play the game and I'm wondering if there's a way to solve it beyond removing ODefeat and maybe VioLens, as they are the only ones I can think of that could be responsible for this.

Any ideas? Has anyone else had similar problems?

I am on version 1.6.659 (GOG).

plugins.txt

Edited by Grrrim
additional info game version

I have no idea. 

Only thing I can suggest is turning off all mods you think may impact kill move or damage.  Test if it is still happening and then turn them on 2 or 3 at a time to test which mod is causing it. 

You may run into a problem that the whatever is causing it is already built into the save files, in which case you may need to start a new game to test which one is the cause. 

I would offer suggestions but your mod list is very different than mine and you have a lot of mods I have never used.  So I don't know from just looking at your mod list. 

On 7/9/2023 at 3:56 PM, Grrrim said:

I've tested it on a couple other NPCs and it happens whenever a killmove happens, but I can kill NPCs fine as long as there's no killmove. When I trigger a killmove I die even with tgm enabled.

Possibly something to do with your camera mod (or any mod that affects killmoves)?

Are you using Improved Camera? If so, depending on the version, you might have an issue there (latest- PR5 - doesn't seem to have kill move issues, but I think I recall an earlier version that did)