Old Hroldan Farm (NSFW)

View File

In this house woman can get help reducing the weight of their swollen breasts and men can get help releasing some long build up tension.

In reality milking breasts after or during pregnancy is something that doesn't really get done or discussed in public. Therefore there is this little house where women can come during or after pregnancy to reduce the weight of their breasts in a natural non-mechanic way. It provides a sensual area where animations play without that you have to go look for npc's. This mod is fairly small so it has no impact on game performance. Everything is located in one place. It provides small extra things to the game, that make it more fun.

What this mod does

It simply adds milk and semen as a food type that can be used to craft food or be sold.

Yes, milk and semen can be used to craft food. If you have a problem with that don't download this mod.

There is a small quest to start everything up. (Find the spellbook and summon Lucia)

Sometimes there is a short brake in the questline. Wait it out or do something else in the meanwhile. I didn't place quest markers as the questline should be pretty self explaining. If you're stuck wait 24 hours or talk to Lucia. From 3 till 9 a.m. the emloyees sleep. The framework should reset itself at 9 a.m. Customers will reset too when fading except for their inventory.

There are two locations for barrels, both are behind red curtains. One for semen and one for milk.

After renovating for 500 gold you can start working there yourself too.

Go to the dresser, activate "start entertaining clients". Wait next to it untill someone shows up.

There is ledger on the second floor that allows you to change the settings of the animations that are played and disable/enable the paintings.

The ledger next to the oven allows you to change the cooking recipes.

I made it possible to sell all the food to all the farmers that you can normally sell wheat or other small things to. However it is possible that due to the game design this option only shows up when you have the mod installed from the start of a gamerun.

I put in a lot of paintings and added some fun books to read.

If you encounter bugs or have questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

You can buy the house from Eydis (owner of the Old Hroldan Inn) for 5000 gold.

Special Edition

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/26210-old-hroldan-farm-nsfw/

I give permission to use this mod for anything you want. Giving credits is not necessary but would be nice.
Do not sell this work as your own, you know it's wrong!

Credits

Ashal for the website

Rosehla (Old Hroldan Farm Rose Edit on Nexus) used this as inspiration for the interior design.

My thoughts on this mod

For me this is sufficiënt as it doesn't have to be milking machines all across skyrim (I find this fairly unrealisitic). It is not something I want to turn into a fetish. I just want to treat it like the natural thing it is and simply explore opportunities to have fun with it.

If somebody could write a framework that would turn women all over skyrim into 'able to milk' trough dialogue, after impregnating them, that would be lovely. When the milking is done you get a single milk bottle like the one from my mod (or multiple depending on the breast size/time). This would be a realistic and basic mod. However, the scripting for this would be far from basic to the point of incredibly extensive and complicated. This would require knowledge and skill regarding all the mods that can potentionally impregnate and manage pregnancy. I do not yet have the knowledge/skill, neither do I intend to learn about frameworks other mod autors wrote. It is important to keep in mind that every mod autor has their own way of writing scripts/frameworks. Yes, most of us use the same computer language but that doesn't guarantee that I will be able to understand what other mod autors made. I had already enough trouble to understand even the slightest thing of the sexlab framework. I am glad that I was able to use it to some level in my mod (with help of a tutorial).

Thanks to everyone for sticking with me trough the process!

My other mods

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/28299-sexy-loading-screen/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/29806-cupidos-bow-combat-sex/

12 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

You mean like this one (in case you don't know it already)?

Okay, that part isn't included IIRC.

The animations from the JUGs mod are very old and primitive. The actors do not perform the animation properly. Sometimes the distance of one actor in relation to the other is very significant. I doubt that there are good breastfeeding animations at all.  

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

JUGS doesn't have any animations, those come from sexlab. Means there are just no new breast feeding animations it can call.

With SL tools anything can be chosen anyways.

I thought I posted it for inspiration if it comes to dialogue triggered milking.

You are completely right. I admit my mistake. So SexLab today has imperfect breastfeeding animations. Due to the lack of other animation, it's good that there is at least something. Anyway, your mod is very interesting and I will definitely test it in my game.

• 6 months later...
On 7/8/2023 at 11:21 PM, shiagwen said:

How do you perform milking ? With device and sound ? Or is it just a dialogue without animation ?

i am very intersted in milking, and i could never made that milking economy mod work, that mod cant handle hdt

It's a sexlab animations. You can also start working yourself.

On 1/13/2024 at 1:42 PM, thesteve812 said:

I read the mod information 6 months ago. It doesn't have anything about the marks for the assassination quest.

Oh no, that isn't a quest. It's just backstory. It would be interesting to add though.