Help Wanted: Unable to create new saves/quick saves. Sexlab and most mods don't auto-initiate when I start new Game - Papyrus Log Pending

Hi all,

Its been sometime since I have remodded Skyrim. Think I went through the process, then I found when I create new games: 1, sexlab and most mods to not auto-initiate. I have to do it manually. Whats worse, whenever I try to create a save or quick save, no save file is created. I tried a quick save and says the file is corrupt.

Smaller issues, I checked ever place skyrim.ini and created skyrimcustom.ini, can't get papyrus logs to create. When manually initiate all mods, when I speak to characters to initiate events, the text on screen disappears rapidly.

Once I can figure out how to get papyrus logs, I will update.

Only small things I can think of:

I may have accidentally installed SKSE for SE not LE when I first started. I thought I deleted all the SKSE SE files / overwritten for the LE version.

Under PapyrusUtlDev log, where are a handful of things saying JSON file missing.

I notice I have 2 instances of mygames, the one on my comp and OneDrive, which I disabled.

I know people want the papyrus files, figured I'd shoot this in case people may have an answer of the top.

3 hours ago, msuk25 said:

and created skyrimcustom.ini

What is a skyrimcustom.ini?

Sounds like something for SE

I fear you still have SE leftovers if you use that ini

I may have accidentally installed SKSE for SE not LE when I first started

outsch

I deleted all the SKSE SE files / overwritten

if you still can overwrite files of an earlier installed SKSE version you didn't delete everything

Best way would be to check what files come with SKSE SE and delete them one by one from your skyrim/data or however you installed it.

Even better: start with a fresh Skyrim LE installation

Under PapyrusUtlDev log, where are a handful of things saying JSON file missing.

I notice I have 2 instances of mygames, the one on my comp and OneDrive, which I disabled.

You might want to kill everything and start with a fresh install o.o

I know people want the papyrus files, figured I'd shoot this in case people may have an answer of the top.

That won't help much if the base game and SKSE are already borked.

But you are sure you have Skyrim LE installed, right? ^^

Edited by donttouchmethere