msuk25 Posted July 5, 2023 Posted July 5, 2023 Hi all, Its been sometime since I have remodded Skyrim. Think I went through the process, then I found when I create new games: 1, sexlab and most mods to not auto-initiate. I have to do it manually. Whats worse, whenever I try to create a save or quick save, no save file is created. I tried a quick save and says the file is corrupt. Smaller issues, I checked ever place skyrim.ini and created skyrimcustom.ini, can't get papyrus logs to create. When manually initiate all mods, when I speak to characters to initiate events, the text on screen disappears rapidly. Once I can figure out how to get papyrus logs, I will update. Only small things I can think of: I may have accidentally installed SKSE for SE not LE when I first started. I thought I deleted all the SKSE SE files / overwritten for the LE version. Under PapyrusUtlDev log, where are a handful of things saying JSON file missing. I notice I have 2 instances of mygames, the one on my comp and OneDrive, which I disabled. I know people want the papyrus files, figured I'd shoot this in case people may have an answer of the top.
donttouchmethere Posted July 5, 2023 Posted July 5, 2023 (edited) 3 hours ago, msuk25 said: and created skyrimcustom.ini What is a skyrimcustom.ini? Sounds like something for SE I fear you still have SE leftovers if you use that ini 3 hours ago, msuk25 said: I may have accidentally installed SKSE for SE not LE when I first started outsch 3 hours ago, msuk25 said: I deleted all the SKSE SE files / overwritten if you still can overwrite files of an earlier installed SKSE version you didn't delete everything Best way would be to check what files come with SKSE SE and delete them one by one from your skyrim/data or however you installed it. Even better: start with a fresh Skyrim LE installation 3 hours ago, msuk25 said: Under PapyrusUtlDev log, where are a handful of things saying JSON file missing. I notice I have 2 instances of mygames, the one on my comp and OneDrive, which I disabled. You might want to kill everything and start with a fresh install o.o 3 hours ago, msuk25 said: I know people want the papyrus files, figured I'd shoot this in case people may have an answer of the top. That won't help much if the base game and SKSE are already borked. But you are sure you have Skyrim LE installed, right? ^^ Edited July 5, 2023 by donttouchmethere
donttouchmethere Posted July 5, 2023 Posted July 5, 2023 To create a papyrus log: My Documents / My Games / Skyrim > open Skyrim.ini activate the following lines: [Papyrus] bEnableLogging=1 bEnableTrace=1 bLoadDebugInformation = 1
donttouchmethere Posted July 5, 2023 Posted July 5, 2023 If you need links and hints for LE you can find the basics here:
msuk25 Posted July 6, 2023 Author Posted July 6, 2023 Managed to get the papyrus log finally. Thanks so far for the replies. Papyrus.0.log
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now