Is there a way to change the basic color of the room when we hide location meshes?

Basically, I want to make a green screen room to remove the background and to get only figure animations. 

As you might know, we can see blank black background after we hide the visibility of a room. 

I want to change the room colour to green just like we have taken a green screenshot. 

I know there is a function to take a green background screenshot in the game, but what I need is movie footage. 

image.png.dfadb76a1301cf639746a6f4ba94fe12.png

Edited by Mastermind1945
3 hours ago, Mastermind1945 said:

Basically, I want to make a green screen room to remove the background and to get only figure animations. 

As you might know, we can see blank black background after we hide the visibility of a room. 

I want to change the room colour to green just like we have taken a green screenshot. 

I know there is a function to take a green background screenshot in the game, but what I need is movie footage. 

What about using Marburgs greenscreen?Thats the only way Im knowing of if Video footage is needed.But it could be possible to use a different color in the light setup I could imagine.

Edited by Daspex
1 hour ago, Daspex said:

What about using Marburgs greenscreen?Thats the only way Im knowing of if Video footage is needed.But it could be possible to use a different color in the light setup I could imagine.

Is this a room or a toy? where can I find it

Edited by Mastermind1945
8 hours ago, Daspex said:

Its greenscreen.BS From Marburg.

I Attached the code and how to use it.

In your case I would use the needed wall mesh of

your room to display Video clips on  it.

HowtoGreenscreen.txt 2.23 kB · 2 downloads greenscreen.bs 1.91 kB · 1 download

Happy modding!

I just downloaded one of video wall installed rooms. Then saw how it works. 

image.png.14538ca58b55c2382648ea98ce7aa63a.png

Do I need to put the greenscreen.bs one in any location of a room? 

Edited by Mastermind1945
3 hours ago, Mastermind1945 said:

I just downloaded one of video wall installed rooms. Then saw how it works. 

image.png.14538ca58b55c2382648ea98ce7aa63a.png

Do I need to put the greenscreen.bs one in any location of a room? 

No.One greenscreen.bs per room.Just put it inside of the scene folder.

Edited by Daspex
On 6/30/2023 at 9:12 PM, Mastermind1945 said:

I would like to understand your request well. Do you need a completely green room? If know how to use the blender, you can create an empty square room and insert green textures. If you could explain better what you would like, I can help you create a room for you.

6 hours ago, Patry78Senp said:

I would like to understand your request well. Do you need a completely green room? If know how to use the blender, you can create an empty square room and insert green textures. If you could explain better what you would like, I can help you create a room for you.

I was thinking of making a toy green wall because toy does not disappear after using shift+ctrl+r, so I can apply a wide variety of level definitions. The green room needs 3 walls: bottom, back and adjacent wall. If the surrounding walls were not affected by lighting or shade, it would be ideal. 

image.png.8d75990879ffdc8933dbda9fed608805.png

Edited by Mastermind1945

A room like this would be ideal for you, it's a sphere without walls.

image.png.98af6dd8ac7fe799de5e8504e085ad0a.png

158786984_TheKlub17-0021.png.cd0c3a6b87c19d9c38ffe0f4c721488d.png

The ambient light is controllable with the keyboard, you can rotate it in all directions and allows you to direct the light where you want. One question, do you use 7.5 or VX?

Ridsol has uploaded a room similar to the drawing you made. You can change the texture to green color. And for VX and 7.5 version

Room

Edited by Patry78Senp
5 hours ago, Patry78Senp said:

A room like this would be ideal for you, it's a sphere without walls.

image.png.98af6dd8ac7fe799de5e8504e085ad0a.png

158786984_TheKlub17-0021.png.cd0c3a6b87c19d9c38ffe0f4c721488d.png

The ambient light is controllable with the keyboard, you can rotate it in all directions and allows you to direct the light where you want. One question, do you use 7.5 or VX?

Ridsol has uploaded a room similar to the drawing you made. You can change the texture to green color. And for VX and 7.5 version

Room

Thank you very much! cannot wait to test it :))))

I use 7.5 for my own setting with Reshade. 40sec loading and unique graphic

Edited by Mastermind1945

In the Scene file, inside the sky sphere section... If you add "    RenderShader.LightEnable False;" (sans-quotes) under "RenderShader :local_*********_MATERIAL . {" the sky will be unaffected by the scene lighting (best for any kind of sky dome). Alternatively, you can get the same affect by adding "    RenderMaterial.AmbientColor Vector3f( 1, 1, 1 );" under "RenderMaterial :local_PHONGMAT### . {". The latter can affect multiple objects, as long as they share the same PHONGMAT.

Edited by Curtis_S
3 minutes ago, Curtis_S said:

Nel file della scena, all'interno della sezione della sfera del cielo... Se aggiungi " RenderShader.LightEnable False;" (senza virgolette) in "RenderShader :local__**********_MATERIAL . {" il cielo non sarà influenzato dall'illuminazione della scena (ideale per qualsiasi tipo di sky dome). In alternativa, puoi ottenere lo stesso effetto aggiungendo " RenderMaterial.AmbientColor Vector3f( 1, 1, 1 );" sotto "RenderMaterial :local_PHONGMAT### . {". Quest'ultimo può interessare più oggetti, purché condividano lo stesso PHONGMAT.

??

I just used Ridsol's room with green texture(I edited) you recommended to me. 

The character is too much influenced by the green evironment.  

Hook4-

image.png.94a6259347095352b8b4fa3b791d9ff4.png

Reshade

image.png.3e56278278dd419b15c009fe72194d8b.png

I tried modding a room for the first time. It was a way simpler than I expected cus it didn't require any specific convention or structure. 

However, I didn't know that the character had been so much influenced by the environment until this time. 

I need to find a way to deal with this. 

What I want is.. to get something like this 

image.png.6b659e9ef30608d66bed387fd9ed66c3.png

There is in-game green screenshot function. Ctrl + Alt + P

The green area seems independant from the character shade or environmental lighting. 

Edited by Mastermind1945
On 7/6/2023 at 12:05 PM, Curtis_S said:

In the Scene file, inside the sky sphere section... If you add "    RenderShader.LightEnable False;" (sans-quotes) under "RenderShader :local_*********_MATERIAL . {" the sky will be unaffected by the scene lighting (best for any kind of sky dome). Alternatively, you can get the same affect by adding "    RenderMaterial.AmbientColor Vector3f( 1, 1, 1 );" under "RenderMaterial :local_PHONGMAT### . {". The latter can affect multiple objects, as long as they share the same PHONGMAT.

The way you taught me was amazing! Thank you a lot!!

Thank you, everyone! I could get animation footage!!

Certainly, it needed a bit of a complicated process combining several mattes with 3 shading footages for my ideal image..

However, now I can produce action animation like sega genesis Mortal Kombat!! I can use this animation for the battle scene! 

Battle and idle animations can be achievable with this. When it comes to events, I can just take screenshots including background(I already did a bunch).

The rest is making a system for battle and RPG part!!

But I think before this, I need to get a job in animation or the game industry. I took too much rest and my saving is burning now.

Well, not everybody can do something they want always. 
When the game is half done, I want to get some Patreon support to concentrate on the game.  

Edited by Mastermind1945