help with sexlab not getting naked and not stopping

firepower02

I need help configuring sexlab, I don't know whether it's the paycrime mod I download or sexlab itself. The characters don't get undressed when they have sex, and they don't stop. I checked the configuration, tried both the nude suit, it's still the same. I could not find the timer which sets how long the sex goes, or if there is something you can press to stop.

When I say mods I mean stuff you activate through NMM, Wrye Bash etc. actual ESPs and ESMs. SKSE doesn't affect startup. So for example if you have something like Civil War Overhaul you should have that active while starting a new game because it says so right on the CWO readme. Sanguine's Debauchery isn't something that has to run when you start a new game for the mod to initialize correctly, you can activate it afterwards.

No, deactivate the ESP and ESM files you don't need at startup. You can do this by starting the skyrim launcher and clicking on Data Files.

But trust me, sooner or later you'll want to start using mod managers. At the moment your options are Nexus Mod Manager, Mod Organizer and Wrye Bash. I recommend either Mod Organizer or Wrye Bash. In the long run mod managers will avoid a lot of problems since you can quickly and easily install and remove mods not to mention load order organization and other things.

Something tells me you also use the nude suits option, but you have not installed any nude suits.

Try to have sex with the nuds suits unchencked. And to ask the rather obvious.. Have you installed a custom nude body or are you trying this with the vannila(default) one?

Something did not tell you I tried both checked and unchecked?

There is no naked option, there is a use nude suit for male/females, and I tried playing with both checked an unchecked, I still have the same not getting undressed. I'm hoping I am wrong and I just missed the nake option.

I don't know what a nude suit is, aside from the in game description that says an outfit that looks naked. I have sos schlongs installed, so males don't have the loincloth, they have actual penises.

Something tells me you're not fond of reading posts.

I need help configuring sexlab, I don't know whether it's the paycrime mod I download or sexlab itself. The characters don't get undressed when they have sex, and they don't stop. I checked the configuration, tried both the nude suit, it's still the same. I could not find the timer which sets how long the sex goes, or if there is something you can press to stop.

I had the same problem 5 mins ago. Solved uncheking ragdoll end. Hope it works fo r you too.

And i dunno if it is sexlab or not but removing the sexlab clone menu with setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1  also hided my SOS menu.

Hmmm...I'm having the same issue of the animations not stopping. I haven't played extensively enough to know if it's ALL animations, or just some...we'll see.

Still running FNIS beta? That is one acknowledged bug (fixed in release version).

Had the same issue, reinstalling the game helped, but today after updating FNIS beta to release version the issue appears again after sometime of gameplay

I've looked through and tried to find this issue or a fix, but alas I'm either blind or the only one. Everytime my character tries to have sex, it keeps telling me this position is blacklisted under consensual. I've unchecked the restrict agressive and still an issue. Any ideas?

I've tried the new beta, unchecking everything but one mod... Made a new character.. Still same problem.

Archived