OAR Sexy Move

View File

Ports the FNIS Sexy Move animation distribution feature to use OAR and SPID.

To change the player character's animation type "help "Move Coin"" in console, note the form ID of the misc item and type "player.additem [formD] x" where x can be 1 to 8 corresponding to the animation used.

Requirements

Spell Perk Item Distributor (SPID) : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36869

Open Animation Replacer : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/92109

FNIS Sexy Move SE (Only animation files) : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13303

Installation

Install the archive as a mod(or extract the contents in data directory)

Copy the files labeled fsm0 to fsm8 from FNIS Sexy Move archive to the input folder of this mod

Run anim.bat

Feel free to modify this to run on DAR for LE.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/26/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Open Animation Replacer, Spell Perk Item Distributor, FNIS Sexy Move SE(For animations)
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

34 minutes ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Hey so not to be rude but all the animations seem the same and i think it is because when you add the coins they seem to stack so how does one reset this?

For the NPCs or for the player character?

2 hours ago, Eastman353 said:

1. I should remove everything beside the meshes folder from fnis sexy move right?

You shouldn't have anything from FNIS Sexy Move installed. You only need to copy the animations labeled fsm*_ to the input folder.

2 hours ago, Eastman353 said:

2. How to change npc move? Via dialogue like before or by different method?

Target them using console and use additem or removeitem to manipulate the Move Coin item in their inventory to make them use the animations you desire. I didn't add any dialogue options to adjust that as I wanted to keep the mod very simple and lightweight.

18 minutes ago, wareware said:

You shouldn't have anything from FNIS Sexy Move installed. You only need to copy the animations labeled fsm*_ to the input folder.

Target them using console and use additem or removeitem to manipulate the Move Coin item in their inventory to make them use the animations you desire. I didn't add any dialogue options to adjust that as I wanted to keep the mod very simple and lightweight.

Ok, thanks for clearing things out.

• 3 weeks later...

I am new to OAR and SPID so forgive me if this is a stupid.

So OAR will only make the animation switch if an actor has the coin registered with SPID? What happens if I have other OAR walking animations installed, does the coin supersede over other OAR conditions?

Thanks

On 7/19/2023 at 11:09 AM, 31971207 said:

I am new to OAR and SPID so forgive me if this is a stupid.

So OAR will only make the animation switch if an actor has the coin registered with SPID? What happens if I have other OAR walking animations installed, does the coin supersede over other OAR conditions?

Thanks

I've set the sexy move animations to be low priority(0 to 10) so they will get replaced if you have any other walk animation replacer that has higher priority.

22 hours ago, wareware said:

I've set the sexy move animations to be low priority(0 to 10) so they will get replaced if you have any other walk animation replacer that has higher priority.

Sigh. I've some other OAR animations installed already. I was hoping for OAR FNIS Sexy Walks to be distributed via SPID on characters wearing high heels that has priority over other walking animations.

3 hours ago, 31971207 said:

Sigh. I've some other OAR animations installed already. I was hoping for OAR FNIS Sexy Walks to be distributed via SPID on characters wearing high heels that has priority over other walking animations.

You can reduce priority of the animations you want replaced into the negatives in user mode. Or add extra zeroes at the end of the priorities from this mod. One of the biggest advantage of OAR is that you can edit the config files while in the game.

• 1 month later...
On 7/21/2023 at 8:33 AM, wareware said:

You can reduce priority of the animations you want replaced into the negatives in user mode. Or add extra zeroes at the end of the priorities from this mod. One of the biggest advantage of OAR is that you can edit the config files while in the game.

On 7/21/2023 at 8:33 AM, wareware said:

I've done some DAR mods and recently made the transition to OAR. I might take a look at creating a mod that does something along the line you list.  My thought would be to do the walking, running, idle, and maybe sitting animations.

E.g.

1. Changing the animation based on high heels, mini-skirts, bikinis, etc.
  2. Changing the animation based on arousal level.
  3. Changing the animation based on voice type (e.g. younger = sexy walk).

The hard part might be how to detect clothing in a generalized way as against listing individual items. I think it might be possible with keywords but I don't know how widely populated they are. I don't think I can do something as simple as looking for "heel" the the name of the shoe. While the later isn't fool proof it works without any need to distribute keywords.

• 2 weeks later...

Looking at the SPID_DISTR.ini file it looks like it gives 1 coin to all female non-child actors which makes it pretty redundant as by default they will all be using the same animation.  Wouldn't it be better to have multiple lines, each at a lower percentage, so each female NPC would get a different count and therefore a different default animation?

On 9/15/2023 at 4:40 AM, Jmzz said:

Looking at the SPID_DISTR.ini file it looks like it gives 1 coin to all female non-child actors which makes it pretty redundant as by default they will all be using the same animation.  Wouldn't it be better to have multiple lines, each at a lower percentage, so each female NPC would get a different count and therefore a different default animation?

It gives a leveled list item to all adult female actors. The leveled list item already does all that since SPID doesn't make checks on its own.

Edited by wareware
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/1/2023 at 9:56 PM, kubikiri said:

It worked, but only for walking. What should I do to troubleshoot this?

I made a really stupid mistake. The "mt_runforward.hkx" files actually need to be named "mt_sprintforward.hkx" in all fsm0 to fsm7 folders. You'll have to do to it manually if you've already installed it. I'll fix the bat file in the upload.

EDIT: I'll probably need to do another update as it seems NPCs use "mt_runforward.hkx".

Edited by wareware
On 12/19/2023 at 4:19 AM, wareware said:

I made a really stupid mistake. The "mt_runforward.hkx" files actually need to be named "mt_sprintforward.hkx" in all fsm0 to fsm7 folders. You'll have to do to it manually if you've already installed it. I'll fix the bat file in the upload.

EDIT: I'll probably need to do another update as it seems NPCs use "mt_runforward.hkx".

Yes, this mod seems work on NPC, but not for the player. I went to a simple way by DARing the animations to the player. I now have the desired animations for my player, both walking and running.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok, I don't know what I'm doing wrong but the bat file doesn't actually do anything when I run it (I tried running it as administrator), so I manually copied and renamed animation files from FNIS Sexy Move. They are detected ingame by OAR, I can change their priorities etc. However none of the animation actually play and instead I get vanilla ones. Also when I add Move Coins to my inventory I get a notification that they were added, but they don't appear in my inventory, is this a possible problem?

Edit: There seem to be no behaviour files I think that's the issue

Edit2: There were no behaviour files, because I screwed up the file structure, while trying to manually do what the bat file was supposed to do. I forgot to put the animation files in "female" subfolders. After correcting that, everything works as it should,

Edited by Casimirus1
On 1/18/2024 at 2:30 AM, Casimirus1 said:

Also when I add Move Coins to my inventory I get a notification that they were added, but they don't appear in my inventory, is this a possible problem?

The move coins are marked as not playable so they don't appear in your inventory. It shouldn't cause any problems.