I'm having an issue where these animations won't override some walking animations that OAR sees as "original".  Anyone else having a problem like that?  I am entirely new to using OAR so it's likely something stupid I am missing.

There are some files included in the estrus mod as walking animations, and it seems like this mod defers to those as being higher priority?  I've tried setting the priority higher but that doesn't seem to do anything at all.

The sexy move animations are, as far as I can figure, installed correctly with the batch file.  I ran FNIS to process them.  FNIS sexy move is installed, though disabled in my load order in MO2.  Gave my character the correct number of move coins, OAR recognizes the objects in inventory so I think that's all set correctly.

What am I missing here folks?  Help me find where I turned dumb, please.

walkinProblems.jpg

Thanks to some assistance in the DDNG support thread, I think I have this fixed.  Or at least mitigated.

The estrus mod creates some bizarre animations that OAR sees as original, and since the sexy move files do not match the name of the estrus walking/running animation files, it doesn't know to replace them.  (Why the estrus animations are played as default, I don't understand.  That mod is janky as fuck anyway so I'm not going to read too much into it.)

Create a zzestrus folder in the OAR sexy move file structure like so:

\\mods\OAR Sexy Move\meshes\actors\character\animations\OpenAnimationReplacer\OAR Sexy Move\fsm5\zzEstrus

FSM5 was the sexy move "Set" that I wanted to make use of, so I started there.

Copy the 3 mt_walk / run / sprintforward.hkx files from the fsm5\female\ folder into the new \fsm5\zzestrus folder and rename them with the est0_ and est1_ prefixes (obviously this means copying the files again).

Starting up skse and checking the OAR log, it appears to be working fine.  The correct animations play as I had hoped. 

Needs further testing, but at least it's not silly now.

• 1 month later...

Just a quick thank you for this mod.

I spent quite some time trying to make "fnis sexy move" work with the armbinder animations from devious devices -

I swear, at some point I heard laughter when my char took her arms out of the armbinder as soon as she started walking.

Thank you for your time and effort and for sharing this with us!