Is there any way to ask sims to watch sex of your sim in The Sims 3 game? Or at least to make them do this?

There is no problem with this when it's about sims that you control. In this case you can just click on sims having sex and choose "watch" and your sims will do this. But you can't do the same thing with non-player sims (NPC's). I searched whole internet but didn't find any mod that could make do this in Sims 3. I have Kinky World but sims there have almost no reactions on sex (not to mention that have ability to ask them watch your sim's sex or they having desire to watch sex at all). Some sims can stop what they were doing and stand still to watch but it happens rarely. Whicked Whims had no this problem and the developers were able to come up with such a simple idea to embed it in their mod but why Kinky World devs couldn't? It is so simple and obvious! ?‍♂️ So is there any way to make it real or maybe there is some mod that can implement this? Some way to make all (or some) sims voyeurs? In general Kinky World is good mod but if not this... :( I hoped there could be some settings for this in Kinky World mod or NRaas but couldn't find it at the moment.

• 1 month later...

Kinky World has the Peeping Tom service. If you enable it, an NPC named Tom Peeping will come by occasionally and will peep in through the window, and if your sims are doing anything kinky, we will watch and possibly masturbate.

KW has a trait for Voyeur, and you can give that to sims, but I don't think it will be assigned to any unless you manually do so. KW may, or may not, cause Voyeur sims to autonomously peep into windows. I have never seen my sims that have Voyeur do that on their own, but maybe unselectable sims with that trait can do it.

The Passion mod does add "ask to watch" to the menu when the sim you have selected is passioning. You can click on another sim on the lot and ask them to watch. That doesn't seem to do much, though, but they will come and watch until the sims finish. It probably increases their arousal level, but Passion doesn't really have any things that add kinks or anything. It just adds arousal and animated woohoo.