Give me an advice regarding a hat modding please.

When I work on modding a hat, I use almost same way with other props like gloves or boots. 

But I think it seems like not working properly. 

image.png.ea65397bb0ecd8ed02ad40c6dc17e361.png 

Do I need to weight paint for a hat or a mask? if it so, which bone do I need to use?

I want to make a hat mod which is totally working in F12 character customizer to adjust XYZ rotate axis, but I am failing until this time. 

What did I do wrongly? 

image.png.7acc9a43351ab28319f9cecf5a6138cc.png

image.png.171f3ec9f8f35762cb610ed2d193252d.png

They are the option I chose for the mod. The headwears follow character well, but the problem is they are not compatible with customizer and auto pose. 

I would be appreciated if I got an answer. Thank you! 

Edited by Mastermind1945
22 minutes ago, Mastermind1945 said:

When I work on modding a hat, I use alsmost same way with other props like gloves or boots. 

But I think it seems like not work properly. 

image.png.ea65397bb0ecd8ed02ad40c6dc17e361.png 

Do I need to weight paint for a hat or a mask? if it so, which bone do I need to use?

I want to make a hat mod which is totally working in F12 character customizer to adjust XYZ rotate axis, but I am failing until this time. 

What did I do wrongly? 

image.png.7acc9a43351ab28319f9cecf5a6138cc.png

image.png.171f3ec9f8f35762cb610ed2d193252d.png

They are the option I chose for the mode. The headwears follow character well,but the problem is they are not compatible with customizer and auto pose. 

I would be appreciated if I got an answer. Thank you! 

All I can tell you is that once in the Past I did a mask and all worked fine but I used ctk3.2 to do so.Without weight painting.

Edited by Daspex
15 minutes ago, Daspex said:

All I can tell you is that once in the Past I did a mask and all worked fine but I used ctk3.2 to do so.Without weight painting.

did you import the TRS female.dae file?

I actually thought that.. cus I found out the hats I downloaded or unpacked did not have weighted vertex groups. 

I might test more, thank you!

Edited by Mastermind1945
41 minutes ago, Mastermind1945 said:

did you import the TRS female.dae file?

I actually thought that.. cus I found out the hats I downloaded or unpacked did not have weighted vertex groups. 

I might test more, thank you!

You are always welcome!

Iiric I didnt import the female.dae file but altered a mask I already had on my HD, renamed the mesh  and used ctk to

built the prop.