Naked Perks (WIP) Help with ideas and balancing

Hi all!
First forum post... awkward...

ANYWAY... I've noticed there aren't a whole lot of mods that incentivize naked gameplay in fallout 4, and since I've been wanting to learn how to make my own mods for a while anyway I figured I'd mess around and see if I could do something about that.

BUT I need help....

Currently I have:

• "Iron Skninned" - +1000 Damage resistance if naked - requires: Level >= 1, 10 END
  • "Natural Hazmat" - +1000 Rad (exposure) resistance if naked - requires: Level >= 1, 10 END
  • "Warm Blooded" - +1000 Cryo Resistance if naked - requires: Level >= 1, 10 END
  • "Cold Blooded" - +1000 Fire Resistance if naked - requires: Level >= 1, 10 END

I feel like they're a bit on the more powerful side right now as I'm not... GREAT at balancing... and I'm struggling with what exactly to add as perks...

So, I figured I'd crowd-source ideas. What would you guys want to see in a "naked gameplay" perks mod?

Also, any ideas on level/SPECIAL requirements for different perks for balancing purposes?

This mod WILL require LevelUpMenuEx and its dependencies (which I think is just F4SE), and as of right now, that's it.

Also, should I go ahead and upload what I DO have of the mod?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I went ahead and uploaded the file, and added a few more perks while I was at it! Go give it a look!
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/27687-naked-perks/

Edited by Arty_DeSithlius