SexoutSCR issues help needed

Ok, so trying to get Sexout Tryout and SexoutSexKey to work. Simple and effective, right? Apparently not.

So, I Uninstalled EVERY MOD I had and just did these first, Sexout Stable 97, Sexout SCR (did the whole export and upload as file... the Textures and Meshes), got the Skeleton and the NVSE Extender Mod... but that damn JIP LN NVSE Plugin is fucking me over. It keeps saying im using -1.00 Version of NVSE, but when i use "getNVSEversion" in the Console Command I get Version 6, so I know I'm doing something right. But I can't figure this out...

I'd use SexoutSexLite but it keeps downloading as a Notepad that's unreadable and I just gave up on that since almost every mod uses SCR so why not use it but I can't. I have been fighting with it for 3 hours and am at my fucking wits end...

If someone else wants to just send me a batch file of the mods above and worked properly so I can just "Upload as File" to make it a FoMod then be my guest cause I'm genuinely at my wits end with this BS

11 hours ago, dborg2 said:

did you install nvse extender mod version 19 correctly?

Sorry for the delayed Response, out with Family.

Uh no I'm using Version 18 as 19 kept downloading as a Ellegible Notefile.

Even with 18 I found it runs... I mean I get the warning shown above every time I start the Game, but so far the Goodsprings Missions are working fine.

45 minutes ago, CazzyTheSmolBolt said:

Sorry for the delayed Response, out with Family.

Uh no I'm using Version 18 as 19 kept downloading as a Ellegible Notefile.

Even with 18 I found it runs... I mean I get the warning shown above every time I start the Game, but so far the Goodsprings Missions are working fine.

all Sexout scenes will fail with version 18, and might crash the game.

I really advise you to go to version 19. You can seemlessly change over, and don't need a new game for that.

32 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

all Sexout scenes will fail with version 18, and might crash the game.

I really advise you to go to version 19. You can seemlessly change over, and don't need a new game for that.

I'll try, but V19 downloads as a rar (paper with Painter's Pallete Icion) and even the dude's "Custom FOMM" crashes when I try to import it.

Is there something else I'm supposed to do or am I just missing something? I never had this issue before so I'm genuinely at a loss and either there isn't a explanation for it or I somehow missed it when I was reading through the Modpage.

On 6/18/2023 at 11:32 AM, dborg2 said:

oh. I'm not a fan of FOMM, because it is quite old.

you can manually install the file. Just put the dll file in //../fallout new vegas/data/nvse/plugis

So, I tried to Install V19 in and I'm still getting the Issue, I tried with V18 and getting the Propmt. I now 10x checked the other Mods and they are all installed properly and at this point I'm tempted to just give up as it's just not with the effort...