On 9/11/2023 at 3:48 AM, Anything_Random said:

I wasn't gonna post this but it seems like there won't be an update any time soon. I got this seemingly working, been playing for 6 hours without crash. The problem is pretty obvious, for some reason this mod replaces the entire traits file, and a few others, so now that the eccentric trait exists everything referring to it crashes the game. I just merged this mods files with the new vanilla files but it was kinda painstaking, it probably would've been easier to make a copy of the 1.10 vanilla files and compare the 1.9 vanilla files to the mod files to see what was changed and then make the same changes to the 1.10 files. I'll upload my results here, but my install is already heavily modified so a bunch of the mod files are missing and there are a few additions from the old Younger Marriages mod that I've added back (mostly just to allow sex and pregnancy to work properly for ages 12-15). If you leave things as they are you'll probably run into errors with other mods, like Carnalitas where you can take the decision to become a prostitute but can't get the trait until 16, unless you modify its files (I'm actually not sure if that still doesn't work with the original Uneven Adulthood since I've never used it). Anyways, I figure it's better than nothing, I'm not gonna go through and fix the original mod, Someone else can do it if they'd like.

Uneven Adulthood 1.10 patch.zip 413.66 kB · 78 downloads

hey, i use that patch and i have this problem where until they are 16, every pregnant gal is still pregnant even after birth. any use for that?

1 hour ago, CobraPL said:

I had to manually remove death on birth, because almost every pregnancy ended that way; maybe it is an incompatibility with Primae Noctis. But it resolved the problem.

what did you removed? and by the way, do you perhpas the same problem as me? or had?

Edited by jdhue
On 10/8/2023 at 2:30 PM, CobraPL said:

compare the files, I just removed few places

pregnancy_events.zip 6.06 kB · 10 downloads

i just downloaded some mod for disabling pregnancies, but thanks anyway. hey do you perhaps also had or have this problem where until thye are like 16 all females that were pregnant still keep the pregnant perk after the birth? i have this, even with only this mod on, so i dont think its a conflict issue ....

Edited by jdhue
On 10/10/2023 at 3:36 PM, jdhue said:

i just downloaded some mod for disabling pregnancies, but thanks anyway. hey do you perhaps also had or have this problem where until thye are like 16 all females that were pregnant still keep the pregnant perk after the birth? i have this, even with only this mod on, so i dont think its a conflict issue ....

removing the child_birth_on_actions.txt file from the mod fixed that issue for me. It was only a copy of an old vanilla file anyways as far as I could tell and tried to call on an event that killed off most mothers under 16 on birth that doesn't exist anymore in the new vanilla files.

here's the part that seems to be responsible for your error:

ua_on_pregnancy_minor_mother = {
    trigger = {
        age <= 15
    }
    events = {
        pregnancy.9901 # Added hidden maintenance event for those who edited the defines
		pregnancy.1001 # Mother gives birth to current husband's child.
		pregnancy.1101 # Mother gives birth to ex-husband's child.
		pregnancy.2001 # Unwed mother gives birth to bastard child.
		pregnancy.2002 # Married mother gives birth to bastard child.
		pregnancy.2050 # Married mother in same-sex relationship.
    }

Edited by K.haos
  • 1 month later...

For Uneven Adulthood 1.2.0 update:

- Ditched all that childbirth /events and /on_action files nonsense. Still didn't fiddle with the pregnancy age limit, default 16+. If you want that, mod it yourself or tweak this one.
- Modified the traits file around to "ua_traits.txt", should probably play nicer with the vanilla 00_traits.txt.

1 hour ago, deepsheet said:

For Uneven Adulthood 1.2.0 update:

- Ditched all that childbirth /events and /on_action files nonsense. Still didn't fiddle with the pregnancy age limit, default 16+. If you want that, mod it yourself or tweak this one.
- Modified the traits file around to "ua_traits.txt", should probably play nicer with the vanilla 00_traits.txt.

Nice! I have been looking forward to this one being up to date. Probably a good idéa to trim it a bit.

Thanks for your work. Two things I am noticing though I'm not 100% this mod is the cause.

Children are getting much worse education with this installed. Beyond 2 star education is rare. Giving my children the full treatment with court tutor etc, can get me to 3 star (rarely 4) though base stats are still pretty low, it feels lower than vanilla. Can the eduction progression xp be increased somewhere?

Also, I have had a wet nurse employed but I am not seeing any of the education events. Might just be RNG, though I remember them being quite frequent when I was playing the new DLC unmodded.

16 hours ago, clippedsofia said:

Thanks for your work. Two things I am noticing though I'm not 100% this mod is the cause.

Children are getting much worse education with this installed. Beyond 2 star education is rare. Giving my children the full treatment with court tutor etc, can get me to 3 star (rarely 4) though base stats are still pretty low, it feels lower than vanilla. Can the eduction progression xp be increased somewhere?

Also, I have had a wet nurse employed but I am not seeing any of the education events. Might just be RNG, though I remember them being quite frequent when I was playing the new DLC unmodded.

You can try and test increasing the value of EDUCATION_FOCUS_PROGRESS_YEAR (default 1.0) in common/defines/ua_defines.txt. During testing in previous versions, the two "SKILL_BASE_CHANCE" only apply to skill points increase chance and not education traits.

ua_defines.txt.png.11108135e0fc485fb14255862ae273a8.png

Checked the Wards & Wardens DLC event files, and it could be affected since ages indicated there are vanilla. I'll try and check how the bp2 DLC event files work.

• 2 weeks later...
В 10.11.2023 в 22:40, deepsheet сказал:

Для обновления Uneven Adulthood 1.2.0:

- Отбросил всю эту ерунду с файлами родов /events и /on_action. Еще не возился с возрастным ограничением для беременных, по умолчанию 16+. Если вы этого хотите, модифицируйте его сами или настройте этот.
- Изменен файл характеристик на "ua_traits.txt", вероятно, он должен лучше работать с ванильным 00_traits.txt.

Can you tell me how to change the age of pregnancy?

On 11/29/2023 at 10:55 AM, Vitaly_Play said:

Can you tell me how to change the age of pregnancy?

In ua_defines.txt add these lines just above "NMarriage = {" and change X to the desired age:

NChildbirth = {
	MIN_FEMALE_REPRODUCTION_AGE = X
	MIN_MALE_REPRODUCTION_AGE = X
	}

If you don't want to change the male age you can just erase that line.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This is the mod bumped to 1.12.x (just compared with Total Commander and applied the changes, my changes are simple bumping and lack of deeper understanding the code and the DLCs) with:

NChildbirth = {
    MIN_FEMALE_REPRODUCTION_AGE = 12
    MIN_MALE_REPRODUCTION_AGE = 14
    }

Uneven_Adulthood_1_3_0.zip

Edited by CobraPL
19 hours ago, Kisho_Sensei said:

I want to make this work but I can't even figure out how to install this in first place lol, can somebody pls explain what I have to do?

CobraPL (the user right above your comment) posted a working version.

as for how to install it, extract the files into your ck3 mod folder. there's two separate files and the path to the mod folder should be like this " C:\Users\\[your username]\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod\".

after that, just enable the mod through the game launder.