Miko costume progression 001

Hi all. As I have ever known there were not any miko costumes in tk17 communities. 

So I've decided to make my own. Today, I finished the prototype modeling to test it in the game. 

image.png.39bd0fd7bd7709639e05f50d0932dc19.png

Actually, it was taken an enormous amount of hours in Marvelous Designer. 

Still need to fix some intersections and probs I need to make the sleeves smaller. 

Cus it's impossible to add some additional bones to the sleeve in the game and nCloth dynamic function. 

All in all it's a game released 20 years ago. :(

image.png.e3d8f1339eaa8a4a5cad0b28f7ad98b9.png

After fixing some minimal issues and skin weight. Then I will make a normal map for this. 

3 hours ago, Mastermind1945 said:

image.png.35ad155cf3512dd760fcf75005a01875.png

skin weight is done! it has a couple of issues though.. like armpit and center vertices, but I ve decided to use my time for texturing. 

What could be the best way to produce traditional game texture nowadays? 

The textures are looking great,I really like it.As for texturing I think many people are using Photoshop.

Also Substance Painter iiric is a good one.

Edited by Daspex

Currently I finished all textures. I might try painting more details like folds later; however, I use GemFX to mimic pixelized game graphic for shading, so I believe that does not make many differences. 

image.png.d8f6050f0d98f438f3eff794c6e1a2f2.png

이미지.png.e081cf3913be74e0a804430a66a97306.png

I used DoA Kasumi Shoes to make this prop.

Edited by Mastermind1945
37 minutes ago, Daspex said:

Looks perfect,no clipping at all.?

Actually there are some clippings like near the right side hip joint and hips. 

cQ3LDUWu_rVrtwyhZuJm1oejywhZajtVgsAOklumlfXhTPPtiLZkxUxMbnespP3_lWSWj2Ta2PFHH7YqozmOKEngAKRPOCREkRlasmmPXTtJ8iKBfiMoeTMoXo0mL_3IShB8WUPolYX_4nVM5yLl2do

33eykEGt9nVbPDTElAFMeAmAs_MPE-QgBODqVj0g5ZnOuV0NmZ6_MUOqmOMDSm-56cirbCDfBYg45ygvSu5dS3KeL1OQ_-MpbAtlQkPYEoenj632dXVE5eBFiTXG5YpMyBVbIVUTiB92zwMbze1a8-I

When she stays there is no problem, but in the middle of jiggle movement hips and boobies pop instantly. 

I am trying to figure out whether those are a topology problem or I can solve the issue with more detailed weight painting. 

Cus I am a begginer in Blender and the old blender is like a dull knife. 

But what I really amazed was the rigging used in 3D sexVilla2 was so advanced at the time. I knew there were breast physics and hips but didn't expected abdomen.

Edited by Mastermind1945
On 6/18/2023 at 8:17 PM, Mastermind1945 said:

Actually there are some clippings like near the right side hip joint and hips. 

cQ3LDUWu_rVrtwyhZuJm1oejywhZajtVgsAOklumlfXhTPPtiLZkxUxMbnespP3_lWSWj2Ta2PFHH7YqozmOKEngAKRPOCREkRlasmmPXTtJ8iKBfiMoeTMoXo0mL_3IShB8WUPolYX_4nVM5yLl2do

33eykEGt9nVbPDTElAFMeAmAs_MPE-QgBODqVj0g5ZnOuV0NmZ6_MUOqmOMDSm-56cirbCDfBYg45ygvSu5dS3KeL1OQ_-MpbAtlQkPYEoenj632dXVE5eBFiTXG5YpMyBVbIVUTiB92zwMbze1a8-I

When she stays there is no problem, but in the middle of jiggle movement hips and boobies pop instantly. 

I am trying to figure out whether those are a topology problem or I can solve the issue with more detailed weight painting. 

Cus I am a begginer in Blender and the old blender is like a dull knife. 

But what I really amazed was the rigging used in 3D sexVilla2 was so advanced at the time. I knew there were breast physics and hips but didn't expected abdomen.

Yeah,I use VX since it came out but didnt noticed that the models have  something like  bulge.Creating clothes is the last thing I have to check out,I think its the most difficult modding stuff  except oft BS code hacking in our "game".

As for blender,Im still using 2.7 cause I cant stand the UI of

the 2.8 Version.

On 6/19/2023 at 3:38 PM, Daspex said:

Yeah,I use VX since it came out but didnt noticed that the models have  something like  bulge.Creating clothes is the last thing I have to check out,I think its the most difficult modding stuff  except oft BS code hacking in our "game".

As for blender,Im still using 2.7 cause I cant stand the UI of

the 2.8 Version.

I think we need 2.7 for weight painting. I tried weight painting using blender3.x+ but actually the file I worked in 3.x cannot be opened in the old versions. 

So I use 2.64a; the TK17 bs/bsb importer works best with this 

and 2.7; weight transfer function added

Edited by Mastermind1945
40 minutes ago, Mastermind1945 said:

I think we need 2.7 for weight painting. I tried weight painting using blender3.x+ but actually the file I worked in 3.x cannot opened in the old versions. 

So I use 2.64a; the TK17 bs/bsb importer works best with this 

and 2.7; weight transfer function added

Yeah,Ill have to get  2.64a back cause importing some old bs  code stuff failed in 2.7x.