Submissive Lola - TekknoTim's Addon

View File

Important! Mod WIP:

This is the first mod I ever created! For now, it is in a wip & testing state!

Use this at your own risk & definitely make a save beforehand!

Description:

This mod is an addon/extension for the mod "Submissive Lola: The Resubmission," which adds tasks & other features to the main experiance.

At the moment, 2 quests are playable. The first one ("A Pet Named Lola"), is triggered when you enter any vanilla playerhome. Your owner will lock you into

a pet suit for a configurable amount of time, while you're not allowed to leave the house. If you want to get out earlier, you're able to do 1 out of 3 different tasks for your owner.

The second quest ("Branding Device Of Lola"), is triggered when you either enter whiterun or markarth (if you have "Slave Tats" & "Branding Device Of Doom" installed).

In this quest, your owner wants to mark you with a branding of her/his name, if a corrosponding tattoo is available, by using the branding device of doom.

Both quests are randomly triggered by a value, customizable in the MCM.

NameTats:

I added a feature for the branding quest, where the name of your current owner will be applied as a tattoo/branding, if a corrosponding slavetat is registered.
For now I have included 9 female & 3 male owner names, but I will add more in the future.
If you don't want to wait, or you're using a custom owner, I added an option in the mcm, where you really simply can add any name you want to.

I also included all blender & asset files you need, to make your own slavetat, if your owners name isn't included.
And for all who don't want to mess with blender, I included a "simple & dirty method" tutorial, to make a fitting slavetat without blender.

Hard Requirements:

Submissive Lola: The Resubmission & it's requirements

Soft Requirements:

SlaveTats & it's requirements

Branding Device Of Doom

Installation:

Install this mod as every other Mod.

Future Plans:

Add more tattoos/names

Fixing bugs & compatiblity issues (feedback welcome!)

Adding more quests which maybe use other soft dependend mods (like "Display Model ")

Credits:

MrEsturk & Hexbolt8: For reviving & maintaining Submissive Lola: The Resubmission

murfk: For creating SlaveTats

nooblet123: For creating Branding Device Of Doom

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/11/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Submissive Lola: The Resubmission
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by TekknoTim
  • TekknoTim changed the title to Submissive Lola - TekknoTim's Addon

hm i wanted to test if that extension is compatible with the outfit quest and yes it is.

But the Service Request is not working for me.

I ask for a task and i just get good pet and then I would guess is the owner in an endless scene. i can't activate her anymore.

I also booted up a complete second Skyrim instance for my dev stuff which is very lightweight and stated the mod and coc'ed into breezehome. quest starts -> ask for service. Still the freeze: Owner runs around and I cannot speak to him anymore. Waiting etc. all is blocked

Screenshot of the Relevant Log Entries. I do not have any more Logs or Console Prints. (these are 3 tries. second of it was Cleaning the house)

TT_LolaPetTasks is status stoped.

Spoiler

image.png.01facc5fefe8466b4a680c0babe4085a.png

// Edit i found the Root Cause

The issue is Alias not filled. The Alias for food and Drink. An non Optional not filled Alias is preventing a Quest of Starting.

In my case i'm using a Breezehome Replacer for playprofile and their is no food laying around. By COCing into Breezehome (or just bought breezehome without any extension) there is no Food or Drinks available.

This causes and blocks the start of the Quest.

Resolution: Mark Food and Drink and Flower (this might be an issue also) as Optional Alias and check during Bootup if it's filled or not (i think has to be done in SetMatchingState() .  Make a warning in the Log or Notification and switch to another task which is possible.

Edited by coffeeink
Found the Issue
40 minutes ago, coffeeink said:

hm i wanted to test if that extension is compatible with the outfit quest and yes it is.

But the Service Request is not working for me.

I ask for a task and i just get good pet and then I would guess is the owner in an endless scene. i can't activate her anymore.

I also booted up a complete second Skyrim instance for my dev stuff which is very lightweight and stated the mod and coc'ed into breezehome. quest starts -> ask for service. Still the freeze: Owner runs around and I cannot speak to him anymore. Waiting etc. all is blocked

Screenshot of the Relevant Log Entries. I do not have any more Logs or Console Prints. (these are 3 tries. second of it was Cleaning the house)

TT_LolaPetTasks is status stoped.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.01facc5fefe8466b4a680c0babe4085a.png

// Edit i found the Root Cause

The issue is Alias not filled. The Alias for food and Drink. An non Optional not filled Alias is preventing a Quest of Starting.

In my case i'm using a Breezehome Replacer for playprofile and their is no food laying around. By COCing into Breezehome (or just bought breezehome without any extension) there is no Food or Drinks available.

This causes and blocks the start of the Quest.

Resolution: Mark Food and Drink and Flower (this might be an issue also) as Optional Alias and check during Bootup if it's filled or not (i think has to be done in SetMatchingState() .  Make a warning in the Log or Notification and switch to another task which is possible.

At first, thanks for download and help!

In the next update I will add a function, that blocks a task, when a required alias isn't filled & change those aliases to optional!

Again, thanks for the review & help :)