Arousal Based Breast Adjuster - Light SE

Arousal Based Breast Adjuster - Light SE

View File

A Mod for Skyrim SE that changes your character's (and NPC's) body shape and other things based on their arousal level.

This is the "light" version of ABBA, so no outfits, quests, shouts, NPCs or follower comments, just the bare bones of the original mod (version 6.5.5). Provided there are no huge bugs, this is likely a one-off release, as I don't have time to maintain both versions.

If you have any other mod running that changes body shapes in game, then you might need to use an inflation framework mod like "SLIF" which this mod supports.

Requirements:

CBBE

BodySlide

Racemenu SE

Sexlab SE
Sexlab Aroused Redux SE or OSLAroused

powerofthree's Papyrus Extender

Faster HDT-SMP

Also Requires running FNIS for users

Installation:

Step 1:

Install the mod with your mod manager and enable it.

Step 2:

Run FNIS for users.

Please note, this mod cannot be used in modpacks.

MODPACKS ARE NOT SUPPORTED AND NEVER WILL BE.

Notes on editing the slider profile json files and a slider usage reference:

Hide contents

To use the 3 custom MCM options edit SliderProfile2, 3 or 4 with your desired Slider names etc.
If you edit one of these files while it is selected in the MCM then you will need to change to another Slider Set Type and then change back to see the changes.

Note that in the SliderProfile1.json or "UNP" option there are a few sliders in there that unp doesn't use. I just renamed the ones that have sliders that correspond to the default CBBE SE ones and disabled the unused ones by setting the value to "". You can rename the unused ones to other sliders to suit your taste.

Also note that if you edit these files be sure to back your edits up before updating ABBA in future as they will be overwriten.

Options are:

abbamorphoptiontitle: This is the title that will show in the option select MCM dialogue

abbamorphslider0 - 29: These are the 30 actual slider names defined in the tri files  (NB when changing these look for your options in outfit studio and NOT in BodySlide as those can be renamed and misleading.). Note that if you set any of these values to "" then ABBA will skip this slider, useful if you only want to use a couple sliders or are running Skyrim on a mouldy old Potato!

MOST IMPORTANTLY, be very careful when editing these files as one misplaced or missing comma will break the whole thing. So make sure you keep the formatting. You CANNOT add more strings or integers as ABBA will only use the ones defined here.

A very useful website for checking your formatting: https://jsonlint.com/

Slider usage reference:

################# breasts mcm page ###################
        "abbamorphslider0" : "Breasts",
        "abbamorphslider1" : "BreastsNewSH",
        "abbamorphslider2" : "DoubleMelon",
        "abbamorphslider3" : "BreastsFantasy",
        "abbamorphslider4" : "BreastWidth",
        "abbamorphslider5" : "BreastGravity2",
        "abbamorphslider6" : "PushUp",              ; armor factor
        "abbamorphslider7" : "BreastsTogether",     ; armor factor
        "abbamorphslider8" : "BreastCleavage",      ; armor factor
################## butt mcm page #####################
(these 4 are affected by the Lewd Panties effect from abba outfit)        
        "abbamorphslider9" : "Butt",
        "abbamorphslider10" : "BigButt",
        "abbamorphslider11" : "HipBone",
        "abbamorphslider12" : "Thighs",
################# extra mcm page #####################
        "abbamorphslider13" : "",
        "abbamorphslider14" : "",
        "abbamorphslider15" : "",
        "abbamorphslider16" : "",
        "abbamorphslider17" : "",
        "abbamorphslider18" : "",                    ; extra armor factor
        "abbamorphslider19" : "",                    ; extra armor factor
################# nipples mcm page ###################
(these are affected by the clear nipple morphs armor factor option when enabled)

Note: Any of these with the "AreolaSize" slider name will be ignored by clear nipple morphs. This is because it's a UV morph and won't cause clipping.
        "abbamorphslider20" : "NippleSize",
        "abbamorphslider21" : "NippleLength",
        "abbamorphslider22" : "AreolaSize",          ; ignored by clear nipple morphs due to the name "AreolaSize"
        "abbamorphslider23" : "NipplePerkManga",
        "abbamorphslider24" : "NipplePerkiness",
        "abbamorphslider25" : "NippleManga",
################# pussy mcm page #####################
        "abbamorphslider26" : "Innieoutie",           ; InnieOutie adjust toggle. Note: the toggle is auto disabled in the mcm if using a diferent slider name here.
        "abbamorphslider27" : "OpenPussy",
        "abbamorphslider28" : "LabiaPuffyness",
        "abbamorphslider29" : "Clit"
######################################################

User submitted Slider Profiles:

Hide contents

@yenomad209's profile for CBBE + TBD in tandom HERE

Notes on translating using the /interface/translations files:

Hide contents

please be aware of the formatting for these files.

Example line from ABBA_English.txt:
$ABBA_SETTINGS    Settings

the 1st part of the line must not change eg:
$ABBA_SETTINGS

the 2nd part of the line which will be translated in the other files must be separated by a single tab (not space) eg:
Settings

So for the above example if I want to translate the line to French I would open the ABBA_French.txt file and for this line it would become this:
$ABBA_SETTINGS    réglages

Remember the gap between $ABBA_SETTINGS and réglages must be a single tab and not a space. You also must not use tabs as spaces in the translation text.

There is a tool which you can use to quickly translate the whole file available on nexus.
xTranslate
Bear in mind that this tool is not the simplest and will require a bit of reading to understand. The api that it uses require payment too in some cases and since it is machine translation it can end up being gobbledegook! I would recommend doing it methodically line by line. Slow and tedious but you will end up with a better result.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/10/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by Yinkle
  • 4 months later...

WeightMorphs SE - the script of this mod captures data on the acceptance of any product \ liquid.
the script of this mod captures data on the acceptance of any product \ liquid and by a list of sliders for the body, changes the morphs of the body, but the mod has not been updated for a very long time, so it does not fully work with 3ba.

How do you like the idea for ABBA to work not only from the indications of arousal, but also from the use of something, because ABBA already has part of the basis for the work of such an idea.

6 minutes ago, zer02 said:

WeightMorphs SE - the script of this mod captures data on the acceptance of any product \ liquid.
the script of this mod captures data on the acceptance of any product \ liquid and by a list of sliders for the body, changes the morphs of the body, but the mod has not been updated for a very long time, so it does not fully work with 3ba.

How do you like the idea for ABBA to work not only from the indications of arousal, but also from the use of something, because ABBA already has part of the basis for the work of such an idea.

Why not ask Ousnius himself? Or just edit & re-compile WeightMorphs.psc. I'm not going to mimic his work.

19 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Why not ask Ousnius himself? Or just edit & re-compile WeightMorphs.psc. I'm not going to mimic his work.

The latest update of the fashion 09 January 2021 - do you think Ousnius is interested in keeping his brainchild up to date and in working condition?!
Or just edit & recompile Weight Morphs.ps - as soon as there is time, maybe I will.

I'm not going to mimic his work. - Or does his mod imitate your work?! But why solve this issue. Go on, mind your own business.
separation and individualization is a scourge for mods of all platforms and games.

Edited by zer02
1 hour ago, zer02 said:

The latest update of the fashion 09 January 2021 - do you think Ousnius is interested in keeping his brainchild up to date and in working condition?!
Or just edit & recompile Weight Morphs.ps - as soon as there is time, maybe I will.

I'm not going to mimic his work. - Or does his mod imitate your work?! But why solve this issue. Go on, mind your own business.
separation and individualization is a scourge for mods of all platforms and games.

Wow. You really don't like to hear the word no.

Must be fun for you in the really real world... lolz

I'm having a strange issue with this mod and SLIF. I have the settings set to account for SLIF, so none of the ones that break it are active. The issue I'm having is that once the morphs should return to normal following an arousal reduction they aren't being reset. Disabling ABBA doesn't help even though it says it resets all actors which is what is making me assume that SLIF is the culprit, as it is likely not getting the message that it needs to undo those sliders when ABBA asks.

Edited by DuskWanderer
1 hour ago, DuskWanderer said:

I'm having a strange issue with this mod and SILF. I have the settings set to account for SILF, so none of the ones that break it are active. The issue I'm having is that once the morphs should return to normal following an arousal reduction they aren't being reset. Disabling ABBA doesn't help even though it says it resets all actors which is what is making me assume that SILF is the culprit, as it is likely not getting the message that it needs to undo those sliders when ABBA asks.

I don't use SLIF, and it's been ages since I implemented the option for ABBA to send morphs to it, but it should still work. Disabling/Resetting ABBA only resets morphs using the "ABBA.esp" nioverrride key which SLIF doesn't use. Is there not a way to reset all SLIF morphs too?

23 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I don't use SLIF, and it's been ages since I implemented the option for ABBA to send morphs to it, but it should still work. Disabling/Resetting ABBA only resets morphs using the "ABBA.esp" nioverrride key which SLIF doesn't use. Is there not a way to reset all SLIF morphs too?

You *can* technically. You have to go into SLIF and unregister the slider changes manually. It's a solution, just incredibly inconvenient to do every single time the morphs should reset. If I outright block SLIF from reading ABBA changes would that break SLIF functionality, or would I be fine to have them work at the same time separately?

4 minutes ago, DuskWanderer said:

You *can* technically. You have to go into SLIF and unregister the slider changes manually. It's a solution, just incredibly inconvenient to do every single time the morphs should reset. If I outright block SLIF from reading ABBA changes would that break SLIF functionality, or would I be fine to have them work at the same time separately?

The way ABBA detects whether to send morphs to SLIF is automatic, based on whether skse detects the slif esp plugin. If you instruct SLIF to stop reading ABBA changes, then nothing will happen. At this point, the only way to make ABBA work independently would be to uninstall SLIF. I'll look into this a bit more and maybe add some settings in the MCM for SLIF integration.

11 hours ago, Yinkle said:

The way ABBA detects whether to send morphs to SLIF is automatic, based on whether skse detects the slif esp plugin. If you instruct SLIF to stop reading ABBA changes, then nothing will happen. At this point, the only way to make ABBA work independently would be to uninstall SLIF. I'll look into this a bit more and maybe add some settings in the MCM for SLIF integration.

Thank you. I appreciate your time.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, BeranabusBarnes said:

Thanks for this mod. I swapped from Aroused Nips to this, set up my BHUNP sliders, and everything seems to be working well. I did want to alter some of the notifications though; am I correct to assume that is accomplished through status.json? Is there anything I should know before making changes?

Glad you are enjoying the mod. Yes, just edit the file being careful to retain the formatting and all should be well. Note that this file will be replaced when updating the mod, so it might be worth making a separate mod for this that overwrites ABBA.

Sharing my config with others:

• Sliders: I prefer a more realistic approach so this profile is a bit barren. It includes BHUNP sliders for just nipples and pussy only. Here are some more, along with brief notes, for those who want to mix it up a bit:
    • NippleSize: reverse

• NippleLength

• NippleThicc: wider, distorts shape a bit

• NippleAreola: affects surrounding textures

• NipplePerkManga: nipple/areola only

• NipplePerkiness: overall shape

• NippleErection: like length but wider

• NipplePuffyAreola: can cause sunken effect

• AreolaPull: vertical areola stretch

• NippleLeftPinch: similar to perkiness

• NippleRightPinch: similar to perkiness

• Clit: bean

• ClitorisErection: hood and overall

• PussyHilly: mound

• PussyMinora: lips

• PussyMajora: around lips

• PussyMajoraBig

• Status: I added punctuation, corrected typos, and reformatted text layout. No actual changes to content. Don't think I broke any rules, but let me know if something is messed up; works fine in my game.

SliderProfile1.json status.json

Edited by BeranabusBarnes
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the update! I wasn't fond of the loading screens, and even though I already removed them with XEdit I appreciate the time save for future versions should they ever release.

Speaking of which, are there any plans on supporting SL Aroused NG? I recall hearing that it and ABBA currently don't play well together

13 hours ago, DuskWanderer said:

Speaking of which, are there any plans on supporting SL Aroused NG? I recall hearing that it and ABBA currently don't play well together

I've not tried SL Aroused NG yet, I might install it next time I start a new game. ABBA works fine with OSL Aroused and SLAR, so I don't see why it wouldn't. Isn't SL Aroused NG supposed to work with any mod that was made to work with SLAR?

Edit: Had a quick look at SLANG and the main sla_framework functions that ABBA uses (GetActorArousal & UpdateActorExposure) should work fine. For some reason "UpdateActorOrgasmDate" is depreciated and won't do anything, but shouldn't break anything.

It looks like the SLEN patch for SLANG removes the use of sla_Framework's "GetActorDaysSinceLastOrgasm" but ABBA doesn't use this iirc so it should be fine but let me know if you encounter any issues.

Edited by Yinkle
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, BeranabusBarnes said:

Getting debug notification about npc becoming nympho with that MCM setting off, is ok?

Well spotted, I'll get that fixed - I forgot to add a check for the MCM option. I'm surprised that nobody else has flagged this!

Edit: should be fixed now - version 1.1.2

Thanks for pointing this out! 👍

Edited by Yinkle