Body changing and gender transformation mods

Are there mods that can edit your characters body shape or change their gender automatically? I am thinking mods that could react to cursed gear, potions, spells, npc conversation or other events and adjust your height, hip size or switch character sex. 

Ideally those could also adjust stats and damage done/received or incorporate buffs/debuffs based on body shape, but that is a far-fetched wish.

Has anyone tried doing this? Can I do this semi-manually in some way during my playthrough? I sorely lack this kind of feature in my lewd playthroughs.

I mean mainly Skyrim, but tbh any game is interesting. I am aware of Gender Bender mod, but this is not what I mean. I mean mod that can transform your character during play, focusing on transformation and specifically gender transformation fetish.

Vor 7 Minuten sagte IIIe:

Ich meine hauptsächlich Skyrim, aber ehrlich gesagt ist jedes Spiel interessant. Ich kenne den Gender Bender-Mod, aber das meine ich nicht. Ich meine Mod, die deinen Charakter während des Spiels verwandeln kann, wobei der Schwerpunkt auf der Transformation und insbesondere dem Geschlechtsumwandlungsfetisch liegt.

SexLab-Hormone

Mods closest to what I meant is Sexlab Hormones and Sexlab disparity. This is already very close, but they don't really support the male to female kind of transformation or female to male.

Also erste Notiz an mich:

Fragestellerin spielt das Spiel "ich habe eine Frage aber sage Euch nicht was ich schon alles weiss"

zweite Notiz an mich:

Tread ignorieren - da ich heute keinen Bock darauf habe

dritte Notiz an mich:

ich lasse das in meiner Muttersprache stehen

41 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

IIRC this one does it right with a scene:

Yep, it is part of a longer MTF quest.

There is 2 items, belt and bra of "female curves".

Can get them in the console. If a male equips them both, they are changed into a female and hair growths to butt length.

Currently there is no other body morphing except gender change.

If you want adjusted stats, you can combine it with SL Survival (inequality de/buff).

Edited by emily1673

Yeah it's pretty slim pickings for anything transforming your base character (without lycanthropy/vampirism etc) in regards to Skyrim, especially in a more dramatic manner. The only other mod I know of was that 'being a cow' mod that gradually adds changes (albeit seemingly 'hucow' focused still) and presumably succubi mod doing the same. If the stuff Hormones had could be hooked into other mods as a means to trigger the content via other means, that would be neat since it only seemed to be the one bimbo and a few Dremora outcasts that were catalysts for the mod's curses.

On reading up Bimbos of Skyrim, it's allegedly got a one-way trip player corruption with effects but I can't speak for how it is.

Granted, I imagine this sort of thing isn't easy internally at all, otherwise we'd probably have more of these.

37 minutes ago, Unintentional said:

Yeah it's pretty slim pickings for anything transforming your base character (without lycanthropy/vampirism etc) in regards to Skyrim, especially in a more dramatic manner. The only other mod I know of was that 'being a cow' mod that gradually adds changes (albeit seemingly 'hucow' focused still) and presumably succubi mod doing the same. If the stuff Hormones had could be hooked into other mods as a means to trigger the content via other means, that would be neat since it only seemed to be the one bimbo and a few Dremora outcasts that were catalysts for the mod's curses.

On reading up Bimbos of Skyrim, it's allegedly got a one-way trip player corruption with effects but I can't speak for how it is.

Granted, I imagine this sort of thing isn't easy internally at all, otherwise we'd probably have more of these.

Yeah, the bimbo corruption curse is one of BoS's major features. It triggers off a variety of sexual misadventures (from both base Sexlab or from the mod). Once the player gets cursed, they are gradually corrupted and bimbofied. Their breasts and butt get bigger, their waist and shoulders slimmer. They also receive a series of bimbo-themed transformations (long nails, blonde hair, etc.). As they transform, they gain debuffs based on the changes- e.g., their huge breasts make swords harder to use so they deal less damage, or the high heels that they just refuse to take off make sneaking harder.

Many of the more bimbo-fetish features can be disabled so that the curse only applies the body morphs and debuffs if you prefer that though.

By default, the curse keeps the stat reductions and debuffs low enough that the game stays fair, but there is a hardcore option as well.

There's no sexchanging, but it is a severe feminisation- even if your character starts as a tough-as-nails super-badass barely-recognisable-as-female barbarian warrior champion, she'll be a busty girly blonde by the time BoS is done with her.

Edited by jib_buttkiss
Vor 19 Minuten sagte jib_buttkiss:

Ja, der Bimbo-Korruptionsfluch ist eines der Hauptmerkmale von BoS. Es löst eine Vielzahl sexueller Missgeschicke aus (sowohl vom Basis-Sexlab als auch vom Mod). Sobald der Spieler verflucht ist, wird er nach und nach korrumpiert und bimbofiert. Ihre Brüste und ihr Po werden größer, ihre Taille und Schultern schlanker. Sie erhalten außerdem eine Reihe von Verwandlungen im Bimbo-Stil (lange Nägel, blonde Haare usw.). Während sie sich verwandeln, erhalten sie Schwächungen, die auf den Veränderungen basieren – zum Beispiel erschweren ihre riesigen Brüste die Verwendung von Schwertern, sodass sie weniger Schaden verursachen, oder die High Heels, die sie einfach nicht ausziehen wollen, erschweren das Schleichen .

Viele der Bimbo-Fetisch-Funktionen können jedoch deaktiviert werden, sodass der Fluch nur dann die Körperveränderungen und Schwächungen anwendet, wenn Sie dies bevorzugen.

Standardmäßig hält der Fluch die Reduzierung der Werte und Schwächungen so niedrig, dass das Spiel fair bleibt, aber es gibt auch eine Hardcore-Option.

Es gibt keine Geschlechtsumwandlung, aber es handelt sich um eine starke Feminisierung – selbst wenn Ihre Figur als knallharte, knallharte und kaum wiederzuerkennende, barbarische Kriegerin beginnt, wird sie bis BoS eine vollbusige, mädchenhafte Blondine sein fertig mit ihr.

Of course, the MCM allows a free adjustment of the physical changes - you can also get a very small bosom through the curse - if you adjust it ... which is not in the sense of the basic idea of the mod.

?

And of course the "blonde" can also have black hair instead of blonde (thanks to the settings of YPS) ... because "blonde" is an attitude to life and not a hair colour.

:classic_wub:

24 minutes ago, jib_buttkiss said:

By default, the curse keeps the stat reductions and debuffs low enough that the game stays fair, but there is a hardcore option as well.

There's no sexchanging, but it is a severe feminisation- even if your character starts as a tough-as-nails super-badass barely-recognisable-as-female barbarian warrior champion, she'll be a busty girly blonde by the time BoS is done with her.

Sounds interesting enough, what with are stat penalties being triggered by being on the receiving end of aggressive acts too often or lingering around 'bad influences', although having it incurable altogether sounds a bit harsh. Assuming it also doesn't work 'great' with beast races all the same? Still a fun idea regardless.

3 minutes ago, Unintentional said:

Sounds interesting enough, what with are stat penalties being triggered by being on the receiving end of aggressive acts too often or lingering around 'bad influences', although having it incurable altogether sounds a bit harsh. Assuming it also doesn't work 'great' with beast races all the same? Still a fun idea regardless.

The curse is currently incurable, but the next version (due soonish) will have a potion that a transformed player can use to stave off the curse and return to their normal self- for a bit! So you end up having this resource you need to manage where the penalty for running out is turning back into a ditzy bimbo.

Yeah, some parts of the curse are a bit odd on beast race heads, but they can be removed pretty easily ingame. The makeup Slavetats and the blonde hair are the main offenders, but it's easy to remove those using the MCM.

The thing I particularly like is that the curse can afflict NPCs in the exact same way- I've used in playthroughs it to stop powerful followers from making the game too easy. It's hard to be OP when your tits get in the way of your weapons, you can't wear armour (only cute dresses) and you're too busy daydreaming of sex to cast spells properly.

• 2 weeks later...