TBD SE - Clitoris Penis

View File

Info

Big (or small, your scaling is your choice) clitoris "penis" for Touched by Dibella!  First completely original work!  Mesh and textures made by my own traitorous hands!  Diffuse texture is very simple and mesh vertices are poorly laid out, but daggit I made it all by myself. 

Only has basic length and girth sliders. More may happen in the nebulous future.  Very recommended to use the Racemenu genitals sliders, with little (or no) size increasing on the Genitals1 bone.  Larger sizes using SOS's built-in size increase will cause some mesh distortions at the root, because of the Genitals1 bone's scaling.

Has SMP compatibility, and zap to remove it. 

This "penis" is designed to be easily transplanted to other bodies with no texture fiddling (don't ask me to do it, though).  The only connecting area is the root, which is wrapped in the clitoral hood's mesh, so it can be used for any body and texture.  CBBE, UNP, and beast races should have no issues.

Install:
Activate in mod manager of choice or manually extract to Data folder.
Build meshes in BodySlide, "outfit" named the same as this file.

Credits

Touched by Dibella: Themilkdrinker

Schlongs of Skyrim: VectorPlexus, Smurf, b3lisario

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/05/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Schlongs of Skyrim SE, Touched by Dibella
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by slash197
1 hour ago, ntmcadams said:

can this be made for BUNP? this is the only way I would want Futas in my game.

As the description says, this can be easily fitted to any body.

Load whatever new body as a reference.  Move this around so the placement matches. Mask every part of the new body except the area directly around the root.  Conform to the new body's sliders with distance at 20 and no squeeze.  Check if it works right.  Save.

I did install your mod and looks good, need one or two more sliders to adjust where on the body it stops and starts, for example, I tried it out on a couple of body type and it was close but not on where the clit would be it was either a bit off or way off and above the clit on the body, if it is at all possible at least one slider that could move down more in to the crotch area, I am not even sure this can even be possible with a slider.

14 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

I did install your mod and looks good, need one or two more sliders to adjust where on the body it stops and starts, for example, I tried it out on a couple of body type and it was close but not on where the clit would be it was either a bit off or way off and above the clit on the body, if it is at all possible at least one slider that could move down more in to the crotch area, I am not even sure this can even be possible with a slider.

If you mean bodies that aren't TBD, that is expected behavior.  TBD has a very different base shape from every other body.

If you mean TBD presets, then I'm gonna need some example screenshots.  It should always remain connected to the same spot (an approximate location for a gigantic swollen clit), no matter what, unless Genitals1 gets scaled up.

11 hours ago, slash197 said:

If you mean bodies that aren't TBD, that is expected behavior.  TBD has a very different base shape from every other body.

If you mean TBD presets, then I'm gonna need some example screenshots.  It should always remain connected to the same spot (an approximate location for a gigantic swollen clit), no matter what, unless Genitals1 gets scaled up.

No not TBD, its fine I can live with it all I am only using cbbe. TBD doesn't peak my interest enough to add it to my mod list, just a personal preference. To bad you could not make an option for each one.

9 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

No not TBD, its fine I can live with it all I am only using cbbe. TBD doesn't peak my interest enough to add it to my mod list, just a personal preference. To bad you could not make an option for each one.

That's why I posted instructions for converting this to other bodies.

On 6/14/2023 at 3:26 AM, slash197 said:

That's why I posted instructions for converting this to other bodies.

I may try to do that, sometimes I like trying out the mods before spending time on it and change or "refit" in this case. I do like the concept and it will work good with succubus, I did notice one thing though, while the succubus was engaging in sex, it disappeared/removed, what slot do you have it set on?

Did I miss the instruction on how to do conversion?  This is the only thing I have found referencing any form of conversion, "This "penis" is designed to be easily transplanted to other bodies with no texture fiddling (don't ask me to do it, though).  The only connecting area is the root, which is wrapped in the clitoral hood's mesh, so it can be used for any body and texture.  CBBE, UNP, and beast races should have no issues."

Edited by tonitrulupus
12 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

I may try to do that, sometimes I like trying out the mods before spending time on it and change or "refit" in this case. I do like the concept and it will work good with succubus, I did notice one thing though, while the succubus was engaging in sex, it disappeared/removed, what slot do you have it set on?

Did I miss the instruction on how to do conversion?  This is the only thing I have found referencing any form of conversion, "This "penis" is designed to be easily transplanted to other bodies with no texture fiddling (don't ask me to do it, though).  The only connecting area is the root, which is wrapped in the clitoral hood's mesh, so it can be used for any body and texture.  CBBE, UNP, and beast races should have no issues."

Slot 52, same as every SoS dick.

The instructions were posted in this thread, right above your first post.