Changing Anal and Vaginal Plugs (Devious Devices) to be more like Chastity Belts

Not a big fan of chastity belts but like the use of plugs. The problem is that most plugs are not lockable like chastity belts and other devices. This means when equipped via a mod, e.g. Deviously Enchanted Chests, Devious Strike, etc. they can be EASILY removed. Kinda defeats the purpose of equipping them.

Looking for a patch (xedit or script) that treats all plugs as lockable similar to chastity belts. Presumably would use chastity key but don't really care on key type.

1 hour ago, ck2modfan said:

Looking for a patch (xedit or script) that treats all plugs as lockable similar to chastity belts. Presumably would use chastity key but don't really care on key type.

Never seen that type of patch around, maybe someone had same idea and made it for themselves. Have you tried making your own patch? I'm actually not sure how they would react if those extra plugs got the tag but you can just add lockable keyword (from devious devices assets). I guess it would lock them on you if its the sort of event that would normally lock stuff on you like cursed loot etc.

Open keywords section in xedit, copy zad_lockable full keyword (can't share that with you since yours will be different, or at least the numbers part) and follow these instructions (just scroll down till you see the script version, generally for a lot of stuff only scripted instance version matters... but I see regular versions also with locked keyword so maybe it needs to be on both? ?‍♂️) just do that to an empty mod so you can revert any changes to don't have to redo this any time you install and update for DD https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival/?do=findComment&comment=2251507
Make a separate save and test it for a bit but since there are already some lockable plugs it should work.

25 minutes ago, Karkhel said:

Never seen that type of patch around, maybe someone had same idea and made it for themselves. Have you tried making your own patch? I'm actually not sure how they would react if those extra plugs got the tag but you can just add lockable keyword (from devious devices assets). I guess it would lock them on you if its the sort of event that would normally lock stuff on you like cursed loot etc.

Open keywords section in xedit, copy zad_lockable full keyword (can't share that with you since yours will be different, or at least the numbers part) and follow these instructions (just scroll down till you see the script version, generally for a lot of stuff only scripted instance version matters... but I see regular versions also with locked keyword so maybe it needs to be on both? ?‍♂️) just do that to an empty mod so you can revert any changes to don't have to redo this any time you install and update for DD https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival/?do=findComment&comment=2251507
Make a separate save and test it for a bit but since there are already some lockable plugs it should work.

From what I can tell, it is more complicated than adding the zad_lockable keyword. I "think" the script device has to be changed as well adding various properties, such as devicekey, escape chance for struggle, lockpick, and cut. And other properties.

I am hoping a talented modder can do it better than I could or come up with a more elegant solution.

Thanks for the response!