[mod] CK3 Cucked 24/7/365, OnS > Lover

CK3 Cucked 24/7/365, OnS > Lover

View File

This is my first mod ever. Simple altering and deletion, nothing special.

Features:

- all religions accept adultery
- some alternation to communion tenet
- christian and Slavic religions have now concubines (good for cucking, concubines are less protected by CK3 engine than wives)
- increased risk of One night stand (OnS) during a feast from "5" to "10"; increased max guest amount to 300.
So, for each Feast there is (roughly estimated) ~50% risk of woman's cheating with some rando. Then there is 15:100 risk of pregnancy. So the mystery is maintained - a player never know if woman cheated and if got pregnant because of such cheating or not. It is IMHO better solution than fuckfeast with 100% pregnancy chance.
- AI will less likely have lovers (since I like OnS more), including lovers from travel event, from feast's OnS, or as yearly event.
- bastard events (during and just after the birth) greatly reduced. Cuck and be cucked with even less spam and consequences.

Planned/considered features:
- further removing/neutering early bastard drama
- more OnS (one night stand), maybe during other activities?
- a bull spawning in player's court just after game's start (his character sheet is ready, I just lack of skill to add him)

This mod is crude, it is a personal mod I published. It alters many files and lacks of true insight into CK3 modding. For now.
In case you don't like any of above features, alter or delete corresponding file(s) from the mod's directory. Concubine stuff may need a new game.
Feel free to borrow any code or idea from this mod. No permission needed, mentioning is enough.

Not bad, we'll get started, thank you! But it would also be interesting if someone added more NTR content, such as adultery/cheating with public censure, since there are very, very few such scenes now, compared to CK2, where DarkWorld Reborne + Luxuria Fantasia + Tentacled Dreams were used.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/22/2023 at 4:28 AM, Z21 said:

I don't want to change religions. If I delete the "religion" folder, will it interfere with the correct working of the mod?

Yes, you can delete anything from my mod.

On 6/7/2023 at 6:48 PM, d4ont5ca2re said:

What exactly this mod does in depth as i cant really understand it all, tyx. 

On 6/9/2023 at 9:47 PM, Shadow-Dark-one said:

I interested in this mod... maybe... If only I can understand what it's do... 

So first this mod need is improved description.

Well, this mod:
1. Greatly increases "Soiree" (sleeping around) during the feasts.

2. Bastardy and adultery produce less drama.
3. Adds concubines to more religions, because concubines tend to cuck more than wifes.

4. Causes finding lovers to be less likely, but one night stands are more likely.

On 7/12/2023 at 9:20 PM, LueRV said:

What's OnS?

One Night Stand

On 7/15/2023 at 7:49 PM, LeMAYO1 said:

How do you “get cucked” in the mod and how does it happen all I’ve seen so far is more ONS in feasts

Actually, only two notable things now - feast wh0ring and less bastardy drama (so it is more secret)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/12/2023 at 1:31 PM, CobraPL said:

Yes, you can delete anything from my mod.

Well, this mod:
1. Greatly increases "Soiree" (sleeping around) during the feasts.

2. Bastardy and adultery produce less drama.
3. Adds concubines to more religions, because concubines tend to cuck more than wifes.

4. Causes finding lovers to be less likely, but one night stands are more likely.

Is there a way in the mod to play as the bull?

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/8/2024 at 5:11 AM, Ninja6969 said:

Is there a way in the mod to play as the bull?

MOD's version bumped. Compatible with 1.12.4.

Answering your question - my mod does not do such things. It just rises risk of wh0ring during the feasts, reduces bastard drama and lowers the risk of people getting lovers.

A hotfix version installed.
So, for each Feast there is (roughly estimated) ~50=60% risk of woman's cheating with some rando. Then there is 15:100 risk of pregnancy. So the mystery is maintained - a player never know if woman cheated (unless debug checking) and if she got pregnant because of such cheating or not. It is IMHO better solution than fuckfeast with 100% pregnancy chance.

Great job, I just wanted to say! I'm excited to see what comes next!

Another thing, I can't understand what is included in your module file, it seems too miscellaneous

Edited by kobayakawa
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/4/2024 at 8:11 AM, CobraPL said:

A hotfix version installed.
So, for each Feast there is (roughly estimated) ~50=60% risk of woman's cheating with some rando. Then there is 15:100 risk of pregnancy. So the mystery is maintained - a player never know if woman cheated (unless debug checking) and if she got pregnant because of such cheating or not. It is IMHO better solution than fuckfeast with 100% pregnancy chance.

Would you be able to tell me where to find these numbers in the files of the mod to tweak? I was looking at 3006 feast event, I think it was something about a soiree with another attendee but cant find where the 50-60% or 15 comes from

Posted (edited)
On 4/15/2024 at 2:03 AM, muxwell said:

Would you be able to tell me where to find these numbers in the files of the mod to tweak? I was looking at 3006 feast event, I think it was something about a soiree with another attendee but cant find where the 50-60% or 15 comes from

It was a rough estimate. While 15:100 preg chance (modifiers not counted) is in the code, the 50-60% is how I saw the chances myself after some playtesting.

Edited by CobraPL