Location of specific vanilla room files in archives

Does anyone happen to know where the game stores all of the vanilla room 'Hanger X3' files at? It's the one with the apelike robot standing at one end of a space themed hanger.

I've been unable to find a remake of it anywhere so I could look how they put it together.

I believe I recall remembering the game lists it as room 67 in some of the files and its vanilla textures are located in the 'Hentai' folder at Archives\2.158.001\Images.zip\Images\Q=Tex032M\Hentai\Room\Hangar and Archives\2.158.001\Images.zip\Images\Q=Tex032M\Hentai\Item rather than where the majority of the rooms are located at, but I've been unable to find where the scene/script information is hidden.

I also need to know what to rename the texture files as when making a folder in ActiveMod and renaming the textures so the game can read them. The usual renaming 'Room_Hanger_(TEXTURE NAME)' doesn't work.

This is my opportunity to dig up and share a Room Replacer. It was a very good job and you can take the names of the textures ;o)

You can find the scripts at -

Archives\2.158.001\Scenes.zip\Scenes\Hentai\Room\Hangar\

Archives\2.158.001\Scripts.zip\Scripts\Luder\Room71\

MEGA ( 88 mb )

Garage.jpg

Hangar.jpg

Control Center.jpg

7 hours ago, RidSol said:

you can take the names of the textures...

Thanks.

I have no idea what the games issue is, now I appear to have other problems. The textures refused to show when initially labeled as 'Room_Hanger_TEXTURE NAME' but show up fine when labeled as "Room_HentaiHanger_TEXTURE NAME'.

but...         as soon as you enter the room, the game decides, on its own, to rename all the textures, txf, and _pass files that I spent 15 minutes renaming back to 'Room_Hanger_TEXTURE NAME'.  They'll continue to work once I've exited the game and log back into it, but if I turn off my rig and then restart it, they refuse to show again until they're renamed back to "Room_HentaiHanger_TEXTURE NAME' and once back in the room the game renames them again.

The only exception being the stupid robot textures that the game refuses to recognize because their apparently named something else and are originally from a different vanilla file location than the rest of the room.

I think I'm just going to call it a bad job and work on something else that doesn't annoy me so much.

On 6/4/2023 at 4:09 AM, nikoli grimm said:

Does anyone happen to know where the game stores all of the vanilla room 'Hanger X3' files at? It's the one with the apelike robot standing at one end of a space themed hanger.

It took a bit of detective work, but I found the Images by digging through the old 7.5 archives.

According to my Room List, it's "Room0607.Hangar". I found the textures in the old "Extra.txx" archive here:

.\Extra\Images\Q=Tex032M\Hentai\Room\Hangar\

The icon can be found here:

.\Extra\Images\Q=Tex032M\Luder\GUI\room0607.jp2

I'm not sure where the scripts are, but I'll keep looking.

UPDATE: I'm finding the scripts for "Hangar" in "Extra.p002.txx" & "Extra.p003.txx" here:

.\Extra.p002\Scenes\Hentai\Room\Hangar\

.\Extra.p003\Scripts\Luder\Room67\

Hopefully they contain what you need.

Edited by OysterMug