Nisiah Collection 2 - Actresses Edition - Patch May 16th (24 Sims included)

18 hours ago, jordiratuwalu said:

where do I put these JiYeong files? do I have extract them 1 by 1?

Just put the "Mods" folder in The Sims 4 folder (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4) and all the "0x......" files in the Tray folder (Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Tray).

24 minutes ago, Nisiah said:

Just put the "Mods" folder in The Sims 4 folder (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4) and all the "0x......" files in the Tray folder (Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Tray).

thank you so much , about the "Mods" folder
the mods folder of JiYeong folder or only the content of this JiYeong "Mods" folder? I'm afraid it will replace the entire Mods I already installed if I do that
sorry

On 9/19/2023 at 4:30 AM, jordiratuwalu said:

thank you so much , about the "Mods" folder
the mods folder of JiYeong folder or only the content of this JiYeong "Mods" folder? I'm afraid it will replace the entire Mods I already installed if I do that
sorry

Both works but if it ever asks you to overwrite files, just click ignore, it means that you already have the required CCs

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, OcciptalAsh4 said:
The previous versions were much better.

I'm updating the collections because these sims are a year old and I don't have the same creation method as then, so I'm making them a little more realistic.

10 hours ago, Nisiah said:

I'm updating the collections because these sims are a year old and I don't have the same creation method as then, so I'm making them a little more realistic.

Won’t you have the folders from the previous versions? I really admire your work. I genuinely believe that you are one of the best creators

12 hours ago, OcciptalAsh4 said:

Won’t you have the folders from the previous versions? I really admire your work. I genuinely believe that you are one of the best creators

Thank you for your support and I'm glad that you like my creations. Unfortunately, I've deleted the first 2 collections, but I'm going to keep the next ones.

• 2 months later...