Fiji's LewdLoader

Introducing the "LewdLoader" mod, where Stellaris takes a daring plunge into a realm of playful intimacy and boundless imagination. Unleash your desires and indulge in a journey of provocative genetic creation, crafting alluring and sensuous species that challenge the limits of galactic exploration. Embark on a captivating adventure where pleasure and excitement intertwine, reshaping the cosmos with seductive allure through the daring lens of the LewdLoader mod.

FEMALE PORTRAITS

16x Admiral Portrait 

16x Envoy Portrait 

16x Governor Portrait 

25x Pops Portrait 

16x Ruler Portrait 

16x Scientist Portrait 

MALE PORTRAITS

11x Admiral Portrait 

11x Envoy Portrait 

11x Governor Portrait 

11x Pops Portrait 

11x Ruler Portrait

11x Scientist Portrait

This mod is creating new Species called "Celestials"

This mod is not replacing any files!

My first mod, if something is wrong please notify me.

/

Spoiler

If someone wants to help. Contact me here or on discord BAGUVIX#8702

image_2023-06-01_215503547.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/29/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Base Game :)

Found a bug, paradox launcher notified me that the path in the decriptor file is invalid/doesn't exist. Looked at the file contents and the bug seems to have been a syntax error. The path looked like this: path="/mod/LewdLoader". I fixed it by removing the first "/" infront of "mod".

• 2 weeks later...

Got a problem, there is no description for Celestian`s trait and it only shows "rulers" portraits, no specific ones (for scientists, admirals etc.). Maybe that`s because of 2 triggers in code (like check for leader type and gender, idk), but I have no clues about empty trait.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2023 at 5:16 PM, landzerker said:

Got a problem, there is no description for Celestian`s trait and it only shows "rulers" portraits, no specific ones (for scientists, admirals etc.). Maybe that`s because of 2 triggers in code (like check for leader type and gender, idk), but I have no clues about empty trait.

Having the same issue

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Here is an updated version of this mod after the most recent update broke most portrait mods. All that was changed was adding the new portrait category and portrait sets folders along with their respective files.

NOTE: The tooltip for the Celestia trait is bugged and does not show the description or effects in my game. The effects of 20% happiness and pop growth still apply in game.

LewdLoader.zip