More Lara Croft for COtR

View File

More Lara Croft for COtR

Include Lara Croft "Wilder studio" version and Lara Croft "Shadow of the Tomb raider" version.

requirement:
COtR - HQ Characters creation addon for RM
RaceCompatibility for Skyrim Special Edition
RaceMenu

Eye Normal Map Fix SSE
The Eyes Of Beauty SSE
COtR x The Eyes of Beauty - Updated Patch

KS Hairdos SSE
My bodyslide preset (optionnal and it's requirements)

Install with your mod manager or put the uncompressed files into data/skse/plugins/chargen/presets.
In game, open Racemenu, choose "Norddz" race and load the preset (the name of the preset end with "COR")
edit:  You can choose an another race like imperialdz or bretondz if you want, it also works!

YOU WANT HER AS FOLLOWERS OR APPLY THE PRESETS ON ANY UNIQUE NPC? JUST
DOWNLOAD THE  MOD "PROTEUS" BY PHENDERIX HERE: 

Proteus

Credit:
ALL THE COMMUNAUTY! :D

enb2023_5_25_19_24_01.jpg

enb2023_5_25_16_22_46.jpg

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/20/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

2 minutes ago, t.ara said:

This eyes are nice but has nothing to do with a lara croft character.

The mouth is too much foreward with nose and chin which is not beautiful at all, not important which character this shall represent.

Eyes could become little more bigger.

The title is missleading, I´m sorry for critics.

don't worry my friends, i'll take your critic into account for the next update.

11 hours ago, t.ara said:

The heights of your character´s pupils is also too high - not only in compare with the Lara, it´s in general too high.

In any case would I not delete my first WORK, let your character available for download how you made it and try making new versions, aside, as an alternative OPTION-you´ll see which will be the most successor - there´s no "right" and "wrong" here:-))

Maybe you can create character-faces by using ONLY the race-menu and some few eyes-mods and eyebrows-mods, only.

I personally prefer the L.C. pic 3 with the blue top in the first pics serie. That´s mostly the unique LARA.

I didn't mention it in the description but this version is based to the NSFW Lara croft made by Wildeer studio not the original game

4 hours ago, keymaster1965 said:

nice work, I just have a little issue.. when I click on it for cotr it crashes, yes I have everything needed

check again the requirements and "their requirements" and make sure you have read all the mods descriptions.

4 hours ago, keymaster1965 said:

I did and I do, any other cotr presets work fine

I checked it and there is indeed a problem, when I load the preset, it load with the wrong face part and the eyelashes/brows are shifted.
I will work on this problem when I go back to my home.

22 hours ago, daxoss said:

I didn't mention it in the description but this version is based to the NSFW Lara croft made by Wildeer studio not the original game

Because of that fact I deleted my comments:-) - I only wanted to spend some ideas.

54 minutes ago, t.ara said:

Because of that fact I deleted my comments:-) - I only wanted to spend some ideas.

I 'am working on a second version which is based on lara croft shadow of the tomb raider ;)

I am constantly amazed about the awesome high quality NPCs you are pumping out! ?

What I am wondering: I am using High Poly Head 1.4 SE for my PC and NPCs. Is there any way to use the COtR presets along with High Poly Head or are they mutually exclusive?

On 5/29/2023 at 1:41 PM, Gudulba said:

I am constantly amazed about the awesome high quality NPCs you are pumping out! ?

What I am wondering: I am using High Poly Head 1.4 SE for my PC and NPCs. Is there any way to use the COtR presets along with High Poly Head or are they mutually exclusive?

Yes u can! COtR only modifie the head meshes and it have its own folders path so it will not conflict with HPH. But you still have to install COtR to use my presets.
My presets not work for HPH.

22 hours ago, daxoss said:

Yes u can! COtR only modifie the head meshes and it have its own folders path so it will not conflict with HPH. But you still have to install COtR to use my presets.
My presets not work for HPH.

I am still a bit confused. My PC uses HPH and I also use this mod, which assigns HPH to most vanilla NPCs it seems. With this setup, how would I use one of your COTR presets on a specific NPC (vanilla or from a mod)?

I use Proteus and several mods introducing new NPCs like Hydra Slave Girls, Ambient Slave, Immersive Wenches and a bunch of other follower NPC mods.

On 6/2/2023 at 1:02 PM, Gudulba said:

I am still a bit confused. My PC uses HPH and I also use this mod, which assigns HPH to most vanilla NPCs it seems. With this setup, how would I use one of your COTR presets on a specific NPC (vanilla or from a mod)?

I use Proteus and several mods introducing new NPCs like Hydra Slave Girls, Ambient Slave, Immersive Wenches and a bunch of other follower NPC mods.

If u use Proteus, U probably know how to register a preset with the player spell, U just need to cast the npc spell on any unique NPC and use the "appearance" option and the"Load preset on npc" option. it work fine with "Vanilla" unique npc but not for follower mod because they have their proper tint mask file, and U will get black face if you apply it to them.