As the title says, I'd like to know what is causing my vaginal problems. This happens with basically any vagina that isn't just flat/textureless. Below is the Mikkoi Animated Vagina 1, one of two vaguely human-like vaginas, with the rest being hideous cavernous prolapsed sea monsters from another dimension.

No amount of changing bodies or reshaping seems to fix the issue, so I'm at a loss.

Y.png.494ef986b7b6207a48e3c92a4e962deb.pngX.png.e73f71427b6aae6fa56cd927a1dbf121.png

Thanks!

NOOT NOOT!

pingu-noot-noot.gif

Haven't had something like this happen in my game yet, but I would suspect this to be related to rigs and sliders. In other words: Remove any slider mods and anything with a file name containing "rig" from your Mods folder and see if the issue persists. And as always, remember to delete "localthumbcache.package", found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4", whenever you make any changes to your mods or the game itself.

If it's not a rig or slider issue, you can always resort to the 50/50 method, as explained here https://www.patreon.com/posts/finding-broken-4-23751034 (just replace MCCC with WW or keep them both in, if you have them).

7 hours ago, Kweschone said:

As the title says, I'd like to know what is causing my vaginal problems. This happens with basically any vagina that isn't just flat/textureless. Below is the Mikkoi Animated Vagina 1, one of two vaguely human-like vaginas, with the rest being hideous cavernous prolapsed sea monsters from another dimension.

No amount of changing bodies or reshaping seems to fix the issue, so I'm at a loss.

Thanks!

NOOT NOOT!

4 hours ago, Crashdown117 said:

Haven't had something like this happen in my game yet, but I would suspect this to be related to rigs and sliders. In other words: Remove any slider mods and anything with a file name containing "rig" from your Mods folder and see if the issue persists. And as always, remember to delete "localthumbcache.package", found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4", whenever you make any changes to your mods or the game itself.

If it's not a rig or slider issue, you can always resort to the 50/50 method, as explained here https://www.patreon.com/posts/finding-broken-4-23751034 (just replace MCCC with WW or keep them both in, if you have them).

Hmm, I think this speculation is wrong. It is difficult to simply make the current vagina follow the legs, and delicate rigging settings are required.

MIKKOI succumbed to hellish rigging. This is because it is easier to set the weight value of the vagina after the crotch follows all the movements of the torso.

However, Noir's original vagina data also has such weight settings, so I think it was just used as a reference.

1295437872_2023-05-16071908.jpg.f597b9b50ee844c6968eefe4e8210c18.jpg
To fix this,

1. You are waiting for the appearance of new body parts with weight values that MIKKOI is satisfied with.
  2. Download S4S and blender and modify rigging and weighting until you are satisfied.
  3. Give up and use other body parts that do not contain vaginal weights.
Edited by Super anal fucker meiko

Thanks, it's a shame really since the two I mentioned are actually the best ones I've seen and they're animated. I may have to look into the blender solution, though my experience is limited. Any decent ones you know of that don't have so many issues? Preferably not one of the horrifying enormous prolapsed ones, lol.

Edited by Kweschone
13 hours ago, Kweschone said:

Thanks, it's a shame really since the two I mentioned are actually the best ones I've seen and they're animated. I may have to look into the blender solution, though my experience is limited. Any decent ones you know of that don't have so many issues? Preferably not one of the horrifying enormous prolapsed ones, lol.

It may still be behind Patreon, but Noir's updated vagina does a good job.

2084021752_2023-05-17130319.jpg.ee44a1b6fc2318d77193a3212cd47799.jpg

Never mind dark skin, full body rubber tights that work with gloves.
I don't think this vagina sticks out much.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/ts4-smooth-with-73486639