Troubles of Heroine - ElevenLabs AI voice patch for NPCs (Grommok the bruiser)

Troubles of Heroine - ElevenLabs AI voice patch for NPCs (Grommok the bruiser)

View File

311 Voice lines for Grommok the bruiser from Troubles of heroine Mod generated using ELEVENLABS AI. Troubles of heroine version 2.4.1 (should work for other as well but you need to change the master ESP if name is different - it has to be troublesofheroine.esp)  ou can create one using tesedit

I used XVASynth voice patches BEFORE but the Expression, the emotions - anger, sarcasm, humilation all miss from Xvasynth.

This one from elevenlabs has it all now, btw (i respect xvasynth a lot and even used it for LIP files and other file generation for Elevenlabs voice generation) but sometimes the robotic voice is getting old. So I wanted to create Voice patches for NPCs using elevenlabs, 

A small ESL flagged ESP for MaleOrcUnique Voicetype safe to install and uninstall anytime. Just changes voice type to the unique one that's all.

NPC: 
Grommok the Bruiser

NOTE: Some voice lines may  be missing. I would take expressive voice over a few mute voices that a robotic one.

Here watch this video for voice sample. It's good. Also let me know for any other npc's you want such elevenlabs ai voice generated male npc or female npc.. 

If I'm interested i will do or i will tell you how to do it yourself with necessary scripts or even a gui tool. 

I can think of two, right off the bat, albiet kind of old. 

Misty, from the erotic adventures of. Don't get me wrong, the Mod author did wonderful work with her and her sister, but it would be nice to see a more Bubbly voice on Misty, and maybe a slightly more mature voice with her sister.

And then for just pure shits and giggles, Sexica. With Shadowmanns patch of course. 

On 5/11/2023 at 9:11 PM, mdxscorpion said:

haha thanks i will do this voice for Devious followers and submissive LOLA sometime later. So that Grommok the bruiser can be a full fledged fully voiced dominant orc follower.

Cool, and I'll make a Grommok patch for submissive LOLA bella DBVO.

I want to help you in voicing Troubles of Heroine 2.4.1, but I have it possible to voice 11labs with free voices, and there are only 9 of them. You can voice the main characters with custom voices, and I can do auxiliary ones like your fun.

@Razor235can you tell me what other such main characters are there with lots of voices.. i will take a look.. i am currently only started with ToH didn't really play many.. so any help from other members would be helpful

currently planning for tapasvee! (khajit and female Nord tapasvee) 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi this is great, could you tell me how you did it please i would really like to do it myself. Like you i am getting a bit fed up with the robotic voices of xvasynth its a good mod but the pronouncation is sometimes way off. Thanks for all your work much appreciated.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...