[IDY] Skimpy Nature Armor

View File

According to a legend, a desperate female warrior whose metal armor was destroyed used the few materials she could find in the forest where she had fled and her own body as the key to her defense......

Summary

As a matter of fact, add craftable light armor set.

(It contains 4 parts ; breast armor, gloves, boots, and thong(that use same slot as TAWOBA thong (Slot 51).)

You can craft them only to use firewoods, lethers and lether straps at forge.

Requirement to use

(No.2 and 3 either one or the other.):

1. CBBE 3BBB(3BA) body          (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174)
  2. HDT-SMP                              (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30872)
  3. Faster HDT-SMP                   (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57339)
  4. Bodysilde and Outfit Studio (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/201)

FAQ

Q. Do you intend to adapt to other body types?
A. I'm not going to do it,sorry. But you are free to convert it for use on other body types.

Q. I have converted this equipment into the body type I want to use.

Can I publish this converted file?
A. Yes,you can.You may upload it as long as it is in LoversLab.

Even if you use it for other games (converted it properly for use in that game.).
    However, in that case, please credit this page to the file or page where you uploaded it.

Q. Can I use these equipments as part of mods my created?
A. Yes,You can. The same as the previous question, provided you credit them for using it.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/06/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    3BBB(3BA), SMP or Faster SMP, Outfitstudio and bodyslide
  • Regular Edition Compatible

36 minutes ago, mircislav said:

There are no armor nifs in meshes folder, only gnd nifs... and only top armor is showing in game - am I missing something?

It is normal for the NIF file to be missing when downloaded;

Use Bodysilde and Outfit Studio to generate a NIF file for the body type you are using in your game.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2023 at 5:57 AM, idynaloak said:

It is normal for the NIF file to be missing when downloaded;

Use Bodysilde and Outfit Studio to generate a NIF file for the body type you are using in your game.

How is this done ????

Are you going to repair the mod to make it useable ?

• 1 month later...
On 5/19/2023 at 8:56 PM, Deanevea said:

How is this done ????

Are you going to repair the mod to make it useable ?

The mod is fine. Before you use clothing mods, you have to create the meshes (nif files) by building them in bodyslide. There are tons of tutorials on how to use bodyslide, you google them and pick one that fits your fancy.

On 6/26/2023 at 1:26 PM, (\x.x x) (\x.x x) said:

Love this mod. However, you're description is wrong. You used slot 52 for the thong, which caused some issues with SOS, so I changed it.

Oh, realy? What exactly are the problems you have encountered?

Slot 52 is used in The Amazing World of Bikini Armors (TAWOBA) thong.

After you change thong slot, you able to use the mod without problems, that is fine.

But I'm personally interested in what problems you are experiencing.

1 hour ago, idynaloak said:

What exactly are the problems you have encountered?

Sporadically, I encountered a bug, where my MC and Auri, who both are wearing your outfit, would loose their bottoms.

They actually were unequipped.

I, then had a loot at the slot masks in game.  From one save to another the main armor piece's slot mask changed from 32 to 32|52.

That creeped the shit out of me and made me think, that the save is corrupted, which hadn't happen in very long time.

So I continued from an earlier save.

But it happened again occasionally, but consistently.

At this point I wasn't sure what to make of it, and I had two hypotheses:

1. I downloaded an ESP-FE plugin that has non-compacted ids and overwrites things in your mod

2. I have a mod that uses https://ck.uesp.net/wiki/SetSlotMask_-_Armor and breaks the armor this way

The weird thing though was, when I loaded an older safe after launching the game, the slots were fine, but one I loaded into a save with the wrong slots,

the slots were change forever, even when exiting to the menu and loading the previously working older save again.

Since I loaded my load order several times in xedit and LOOT, and didn't get any warning, the ESP-FE explanation didn't sit right with me.

Zooming in that the slot was 52, I concluded, maybe wrongfully, that the mod changing the slot masks probably wants to something SOS related.

Maybe it is SOS itself, to hide/reveal crotches, maybe it is another mod with SOS support.

Maybe it was caused by using https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/85565 for a short, which at least didn't work to well with the SLS beta and Simply Knock (at least I think).

Or it is some kink in the DD 5.2 or Sexlab P+, which I never used before this save.

Basically, I updated/added too many SOS-aware mods before starting the new game to reasonable pin down which mod, if any, is causing issues.

That's why, I opted not to scan the papyrus scripts for usages of SetSlotMask, and just tried changing the slot to 51.

Well, and this seems to have fixed all issues. I played for hours after the change without any issues.

And by that, I mean, that the slot mask still is 32 only on the top and 51 on the bottom.

So, unfortunately, I cannot tell you what and how to issue was exactly caused. Otherwise, I would have told you in my first comment.

• 2 months later...

I came to say that I really liked this armor. She has everything I wanted, protection, warmth and she doesn't have high heels. I regret to discover that this is the only mod of yours. Do you have any plans to create something else like this? Walking around in the same thing eventually becomes boring.

8 hours ago, danna233 said:

I came to say that I really liked this armor. She has everything I wanted, protection, warmth and she doesn't have high heels. I regret to discover that this is the only mod of yours. Do you have any plans to create something else like this? Walking around in the same thing eventually becomes boring.

That comment makes me very happy. Thanks :)

However, I am not a designer, and only making them as a hobby.

Sparking some idea, I'll make it.

But the blueprint in head is still blank now......