Pin-Up Card Series - Anime Lewd Edition

Pin-Up Card Series - Anime Lewd Edition

View File

Retexture of the pinup card series.

Download both files as your primary source to get these cards will be through opening lunchboxes found in the world. 

Cards can be found in the world but some are impossible to loot due to unforeseen circumstances, which is why I recommend the additional file. 

Requires Ketaros Framework

Update: Added preview of cards for a polite member of the community. 

Update 2: Mod author updated his framework, and archived his older versions. I've attached the version that will work with this. 

Ketaros Framework.rar

Edited by kinevil
12 hours ago, kinevil said:

I dunno..maybe be grateful of what I offer here?

lol, don't expect a lot of that, even clicking the like button is asking too much?.
So first of all, thank you for your work, i just discovered Ketaros mods and since he made a framework, i hope there will be a standalone version in the future with it's own custom "big" poster (a new collection in addition to the originals). 

Edited by lee3310

Hi, do you think it could work with this version of Ketaros' Treasures? 

http://Ketaros Treasures at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com) 

edit: maybe using only the textures... I'll try and see what happens.

edit2: ok i've done tests and no, doesn't work. Maybe i'm doing something wrong. Maybe having the same path and name of files is not enough. Who knows.  

Edited by vorongren
19 hours ago, vorongren said:

Hi, do you think it could work with this version of Ketaros' Treasures? 

http://Ketaros Treasures at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com) 

edit: maybe using only the textures... I'll try and see what happens.

edit2: ok i've done tests and no, doesn't work. Maybe i'm doing something wrong. Maybe having the same path and name of files is not enough. Who knows.  

Yeah, sorry. Only worked on his framework + Pinup addon so far. Not sure if i'll work on anymore of the card Addons besides this one.

19 hours ago, lee3310 said:

lol, don't expect a lot of that, even clicking the like button is asking too much?.
So first of all, thank you for your work, i just discovered Ketaros mods and since he made a framework, i hope there will be a standalone version in the future with it's own custom "big" poster (a new collection in addition to the originals). 

The ungratefulness is crazy, I can see why modders don't post public anymore. But alas, I won't let one person ruined it for others. If you find anything that looks like it could be good with a texture swap i'll look into adding it to my list. I have a 8TB HD dedicated to the lewds. 

Thanks for making this mod, i have enjoyed using it!

Although there is an issue where the pinup poster does not show up along the others in the workshop menu.

I got it working by building the poster with this addon disabled and then enabling it, so fixing it should just be a matter of adding it to the workshop.

1 hour ago, kinevil said:

I have a 8TB HD dedicated to the lewds. 

Impressive, so you won't run out of materials anytime soon ?.
Like i said, i discovered Ketaros through the link you posted here and i just read the mod description and found this in the FAQ:

4) For Modders: Can I create Add-ons to your Framework?
Yes, you definitely can, no need to ask my permission, just make sure to set this mod as required. If you can't figure out by yourself how, msg me.

I don't know how hard it is to make a standalone version instead of texture replacement i need to take a closer look at the framework but from a first glance, it's using this Injector Scripts, so adding your new cards to the world is probably a matters of editing some properties in CK/xedit. That leaves creating the cards froms and a new constructible object for the display poster.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/10/2023 at 5:29 AM, RseLuna said:

So the cards that are retextured wont go in the pin-upposter. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not, But they look nice either way

The only thing I can think of on the top of my head is the placement of the poster, are you using Move Anywhere and moving it afterwards to fine tune the location of it? That would usually put the cards behind the poster. Or does it just not allow you to put the card on the poster itself? The retexture of the card doesn't work that way as it's just a texture swap. If you were using the original mod itself i'd suggest uninstalling it, saving your game with the mod uninstalled, then reinstalling my mod. 

On 5/5/2023 at 12:36 AM, kinevil said:

I dunno..maybe be grateful of what I offer here?

At the time I posted my reply, there were no screenshots. Hard to be grateful when you dont know what it is. Was not meant as a jab. I simply find it hard to download and install anything without first seeing what it is Im downloading. But I guess thats just me. I am truly grateful for your trading cards sir. There...all better now.

Edited by Olmech
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Is this mod supposed to have a poster for the cards? If so, I'm not finding it anywhere in my settlement crafting menus. I've scrolled through all of them.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/13/2024 at 10:01 PM, CrowOfItachi said:

Is this mod supposed to have a poster for the cards? If so, I'm not finding it anywhere in my settlement crafting menus. I've scrolled through all of them.

When I did this texture swap the original mod happened to be buggy, the mod author completely redid the mod, so it's not as easy as just drag and drop anymore, so sadly the poster sometimes doesn't show up in the settlement menu anymore. Originally it did for me, but now no dice. 

To manually add in the poster:

in console type

help "pinup poster" 4

take that id, it shows at the end and type in console

placeatme id 1

[example placeatme B8008d8 1] (your id will be different, so don't use that)

It will then place near you, if not, look around a little it'll be somewhere....

53 minutes ago, kinevil said:

When I did this texture swap the original mod happened to be buggy, the mod author completely redid the mod, so it's not as easy as just drag and drop anymore, so sadly the poster sometimes doesn't show up in the settlement menu anymore. Originally it did for me, but now no dice. 

To manually add in the poster:

in console type

help "pinup poster" 4

take that id, it shows at the end and type in console

placeatme id 1

[example placeatme B8008d8 1] (your id will be different, so don't use that)

It will then place near you, if not, look around a little it'll be somewhere....

OK. I'll try that. Thanks!