Better way of adding keywords?

I have been adding keywords to some armours in SSE edit (will upload them soon).

The process is extremely tedious.

Each keyword added requires multiple clicks.

(Adding a empty keyword via right click, finding the specific keyword)

Also when Armor has multiple colours of the same item I haven't found a way to copy them. 

Are there any easier ways to add them? A SSE edit plugin or something.

I'm think of the ability to copy them, single click to add a specific key word, or at least single click to start selecting keyword to add. 

16 minutes ago, zato770 said:

I have been adding keywords to some armours in SSE edit (will upload them soon).

The process is extremely tedious.

Each keyword added requires multiple clicks.

(Adding a empty keyword via right click, finding the specific keyword)

Also when Armor has multiple colours of the same item I haven't found a way to copy them. 

Are there any easier ways to add them? A SSE edit plugin or something.

I'm think of the ability to copy them, single click to add a specific key word, or at least single click to start selecting keyword to add. 

Well, I find xEdit to be way easier in this regard than CK.  In general I make a sample item of the type I'm working on that has all possible relevant keywords so I can just compare the armor(s) I'm working on with the sample item and drag-n-drop them as needed.

Its still a bit tedious, but is way faster than the CK.

16 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

Well, I find xEdit to be way easier in this regard than CK.  In general I make a sample item of the type I'm working on that has all possible relevant keywords so I can just compare the armor(s) I'm working on with the sample item and drag-n-drop them as needed.

Its still a bit tedious, but is way faster than the CK.

16 hours ago, traison said:

xEdit, add keyword(s) to one item, select up to 4 items of the same type and drag and drop the keyword(s) to the other 3. Repeat down the line for as long as you want.

15 hours ago, Karkhel said:

There is also a way to mass add tags through a script as described here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99955-sexlab-survival/#comment-2251507

Reading online I found out SE can just use the LE automation tools. I used this method to add baka tags to a lot of armors and clothing.

Thanks for your replies, ended up using mainly the script, works the fastest.