SevenBase Conversions - Bombshell/Cleavage with BBP

Shockero, you have made Sevenbase fans very happy! Thank you for your hard work and for sharing it with us. I am very glad you have so much free time!!

As tribute to a great modder I had a couple of my characters do a dance equipped in your outfits. Here are some shots. I hope you don't mind me blending your great work in the last one....clipping be damned that is a HOT mix to me!

SDzpHFL.jpg

JVJ3b0M.jpg

Zkhyagv.jpg

You're on a roll making some great conversions. Nice job!

And that face is just amazing. So unique. ;)

Thank you!

Just rmove the weighting from the chest peice and from the front of the breast's = no bouncing cheast peice

Thanks, gonna try that when I feel i'm able to work even more :D

Shockero, you have made Sevenbase fans very happy! Thank you for your hard work and for sharing it with us. I am very glad you have so much free time!!

As tribute to a great modder I had a couple of my characters do a dance equipped in your outfits. Here are some shots. I hope you don't mind me blending your great work in the last one....clipping be damned that is a HOT mix to me!

Heh, I'm mostly doing this in my "vacation" time, I've took an break from my RL job and now I have two more months of free time(including this one), the only one who's keeping me busy sometimes is my GF :lol: . I see you have an blue skin one too :heart:

Hi

Thank you for your effort very nice

Ive got a problem with Sovngarde. Boss gives me a warning! Should i ignore it? or what to do?

Boss points at a patch but its for Skyrim 1,8 (and doesnt remove warning)

Thanx

I'm not using BOSS, and It's not causing any issues for me, if you feel uncomfortable by that error you can either just ignore it OR download again the original mod and replace the meshes maybe that'll fix.

Hi

Thank you for your effort very nice

Ive got a problem with Sovngarde. Boss gives me a warning! Should i ignore it? or what to do?

Boss points at a patch but its for Skyrim 1,8 (and doesnt remove warning)

Thanx

That's just a common error from BOSS wanting you to use the compatibility patch. It causes no harm in game, so don't worry about it. The original mod has the same issue and any conversions that use the same (named) esp will have the same issue.

You can ignore it as it won't cause any problems. :)

Lovely work Shockero! I hope you might consider doing some boots/heels at some point, 7B has a few outfits both here and on the Nexus, but no boots to go with them. Some UNP( B) shoes work, but any boot that goes higher up clips. 

I've been thinking about doing some boots, however i've seen that most of them require HDPT or whatever that mod name is, i'm not using it, nor I will, If there are boots that does not require that I'll probably try, also, i've seen boots with up to 22 pieces which needed remeshed, thats hell.

I downloaded the leather harness but can't find it in game. I tried the forge, did I miss something?

It can only be obtained via the console, same for the Shell bondage, they are ported and I haven't added them to the forge.

I there a command that I should give?  I am still pretty new to modding so I am not sure which command I am suppose to give in the console.  Do you think I should just wait till they get ported to the forge?  

They look great btw

Well, you can wait how much you want, but you can only find them in this thread as standalone, I am the one who created the .esp for them.

You can try this command:

player.additem ItemID #

Replace ItemID with the numbers before the "Leather Harness" you should see some numbers such as 050000544(EXAMPLE)

And # stands for how many you want.

it should look something like this(again this is an example)

player.additem 00040005 1

Or find your way around here:

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Console_Commands_%28Skyrim%29

Hi, I think I am doing something wrong.

I download the Huntress armour, but it look different to the photos, it looks like the normal cbbe version?

I tried downloading from your mediafire link and loverslab but same result.

I don't know mate, make sure you don't have any other conversion for it, I haven't touched CBBE in my life, UNP was the best, but now 7B is my favourite,I can't help it, I love those pixel bewbs and thighs and a.... :rolleyes:

I download the Huntress armour, but it look different to the photos, it looks like the normal cbbe version?

I don't know mate, make sure you don't have any other conversion for it, I haven't touched CBBE in my life, UNP was the best, but now 7B is my favourite,I can't help it, I love those pixel bewbs and thighs and a.... :rolleyes:

My mistake it looks more like unp or unpb.

I haven't download this armour before.

Also dled the huntress armor and had a look at the nifs and it isnt 7B cleavage, it does look like unpb and also says SLIM PUSHUPNW3 as the body, whereas the Cleavage one would say Seven_Cleavage as the body.

Reading a little further into the thread it also looks TBBP related, but who doesn't use XP maximum skeleton nowadays anyways. Totally understandable that you don't want to dump hours into something that may or may not yield results.

Also, I'm having a little trouble with the Sovngarde armor. Activated the ESP and placed the data files, but it won't show up in game in console search.

Ummm, it works for me, i've also downloaded the conversion from here and it shows up, it could be some incompatibility issue ?

I've used the console to get it, by typing "Sovngarde"  then scroll a bit up and you should see "Sovngarde Steel Armor Cuirass" among others, I haven't touched the .ESP file.

Managed to get it working. I guess it was corrupted somehow in the downloading...

I redownloaded and installed again. Works fine now, thanks!

Also dled the huntress armor and had a look at the nifs and it isnt 7B cleavage, it does look like unpb and also says SLIM PUSHUPNW3 as the body, whereas the Cleavage one would say Seven_Cleavage as the body.

Re-uploaded, download it now and let me know if it works.

------------------------------

Nightshade anyone? Cleavage

o4QoHk8.png

S5KyZ93.jpg

I've told myself a while ago that I won't convert armors that feature multiple pieces, but I feel like I should do this for an special person. It might take a while, if someone wants to give me an hand to finish it faster, that would be great.

Nightshade cleavage!?

Awwww yeah.

I'd help you if I wasn't completely useless at this stuff... I attempted to convert something once: I ended up with all sorts of 3D programs crashing and bugging out, and a textureless mess in game. Don't know how you do it, but keep up the good work!

o4QoHk8.png

S5KyZ93.jpg

I've told myself a while ago that I won't convert armors that feature multiple pieces, but I feel like I should do this for an special person. It might take a while, if someone wants to give me an hand to finish it faster, that would be great.

P.S: I'm missing you K. :unsure:

Your character is so perfect! And that armor is beautiful, I'm waiting for the launch.

(Sry for my poor english =P)

o4QoHk8.png

S5KyZ93.jpg

P.S: I'm missing you K. :unsure:

Thank you. I tried to convert this and failed miserably.