Any snuff mods or mods that contain snuff I don't know of?

8 hours ago, Sir Bron said:

Namira's goat is great, another user mentioned it in this thread before and I tried it. Just sucks that it becomes pretty boring quickly since it doesn't really interact with anything in the game.

Edited by NightsInBlack
On 4/12/2023 at 8:41 AM, Sir Bron said:

My issue with ported mods is the bare minimum effort into making them work, and support for users. I had to play Ravenous 6 times, and 1 update, all new games, to get to the later part where I encountered a pop up saying the next part was "Buggy" and click here to skip.

I have no idea how to make a mod but in my experience the ported mods suck on todays platforms.

For ravenous, it's because its developed on LE, and tested on LE.

SE is just portage, so some unexpected behavior can happen.

8 hours ago, Delzaron said:

For ravenous, it's because its developed on LE, and tested on LE.

SE is just portage, so some unexpected behavior can happen.

I did not mean any disrespect, from a user who does not create mods, I sometimes think things are easier than they are. Like with your comment, made for LE then why not scratch build one for SE so the issues are less or minimal?

One guy even stated in the main page he was "too Lazy" to insert the dialogue "Mistress" so Player Character was called Master. If he was too lazy to do the bare minimum...... what else was overlooked due to "Lazyness".

I really don't want to offend you, I just wish some of the ported mods were more up to date, or rebuilt for SE so the issues were less.

Some installation pages are a nightmare to sort out, "this mod works for LE & SE"* requirements................Shit!

*not your mod.

Edited by Sir Bron
9 hours ago, NightsInBlack said:

Namira's goat is great, another user mentioned it in this thread before and I tried it. Just sucks that it becomes pretty boring quickly since it doesn't really interact with anything in the game.

Just posting the SE ver.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

These kinds of mods are not really my cup of tea but aspects of this playing in the background would be nice. With that I mean things like "people eaters", not just Namira cultists but also traditionally living bosmers that are indeed supposed to be cannibals but also creatures such as trolls and other predators. With that I mean, they DID make the effort to create a desecrated Susanna the Wicked body, but I have never seen any half eaten by trolls bodies. Bethesda only use unhurt corpses and skeletons for those situations, nothing in between.

It would also be nice to step into a bandit camp to encounter some revolting sceans that really wipe out all lingering though of mercy for the bandits then wiping the place. Some camps have cages in them, but it is rare to find anyone locked into them. One of the few such prisoners I found are to my knowledge Skyrims only non-hostile spriggan. Rape is a horrible thing to do but it is a useful narrative event. In Dragon Age, playing the City Elf origin it isn't even shown, just alluded to but it felt good to tell the king straight to his face that I killed an Arl's son for raping my cousin. Simply put it feels good to to go full on Punisher mode on the bad guys from time to time.

• 7 months later...

I'm more pessimistic, and I don't expect that butcher shops and meat farms will never be renewed. At present, Pama is the only one who makes this kind of mod. I flipped through it, and even if you count mods like Slaverun Reloaded that don't have a bloody element, there aren't many mods that meet our appetites, let alone larger story missions. If we still want to play mods that meet our expectations, I'm afraid we'll have to find a way

19 hours ago, Lilian23222222 said:

I'm more pessimistic, and I don't expect that butcher shops and meat farms will never be renewed. At present, Pama is the only one who makes this kind of mod. I flipped through it, and even if you count mods like Slaverun Reloaded that don't have a bloody element, there aren't many mods that meet our appetites, let alone larger story missions. If we still want to play mods that meet our expectations, I'm afraid we'll have to find a way

In the setting of Skyrim/Elderscrolls sacrificing people are really only done by evil cults. Historically such things has been more of a dark streak of what many others do. Also when it comes to religious fanatics people are willing to lay down their lives for their cause. So what if the gods, even the good ones, aedra and daedra alike accepted such sacrifices as long as they where willing sacrifices?

Step two is just a note that the act of sacrifice could be seen as a way to remove many of the taboos surrounding the remains. People would still be upset by a cult that abduct and eat people but the remains of willing sacrifices are santified so this do not apply and Namira have no say in the matter. Historically, when it comes to animal sacrifices the remains are often cooked and eaten and this still happen in some animistic practices today. Actually the sacrifice becomes a reason to hold a feast. I suppose that cannibals could do this as well.

6 hours ago, sweforce said:

In the setting of Skyrim/Elderscrolls sacrificing people are really only done by evil cults. Historically such things has been more of a dark streak of what many others do. Also when it comes to religious fanatics people are willing to lay down their lives for their cause. So what if the gods, even the good ones, aedra and daedra alike accepted such sacrifices as long as they where willing sacrifices?

Step two is just a note that the act of sacrifice could be seen as a way to remove many of the taboos surrounding the remains. People would still be upset by a cult that abduct and eat people but the remains of willing sacrifices are santified so this do not apply and Namira have no say in the matter. Historically, when it comes to animal sacrifices the remains are often cooked and eaten and this still happen in some animistic practices today. Actually the sacrifice becomes a reason to hold a feast. I suppose that cannibals could do this as well.

Well, I don't know what you mean. I'm just saying that mod with snuff elements are becoming less and less
:(

11 hours ago, Evil Raccoon said:

Well, I don't know what you mean. I'm just saying that mod with snuff elements are becoming less and less
:(

What I mean is that the reason could be a motivational why such mods exist. There are plenty of mods trying to add a very specific element to the game and do so to a very specific place. As such we end up with housemods that are essentially torture dungeons, villigares totally populated with gay men etc. What I am after is something on a grander scale where whatever someone is after can fit into the whole in an immersive way.

I can give you an example of immersion: I consider myself to be a eye candy person. Now if I want to see exposed ladies in the game world, well one of the first Skyrim mods I noticed essentially made all the women naked. That didn't work out well since it was just to much. What I really want is something where nudity and partial nudity are more common. I tried to strip down the tavern wenches but it was difficult with my skill level. I tried to get outfits consisting of just a belt to avoid the problem with a dagger just being attached to the hip and so on. I ran into problem with things like the climate, that need a tropical or always summer mod. Still the men do not dress down and even if I didn't want to expose them as much they still would need lighter clothing in the heat. Basically the game are highly resistant to the changes I tried to implement with my limited knowledge.

So much trouble for trying to add some nudity and some exposed breasts. Especially Bodyslide keep objecting to my attempts since most people wear clothing, cloth, Those outfits allow for very little such editing and the result is almost always bottomless rather then the opposite. Dang it I grew up frequently seeing topless women on the TV showing people in places in the world where that was considered normal. There are such places in the world where the local culture are like this. I even seen two different documentaries about the same South American tribe where nudity was essentially the norm. One of them was even hosted by a former member of the famous British Monty Phyton group.

So in totql I want more mods where things are added in in an immersive way if an activity are going to be normalized.. There are for instance plenty of slavery mods. Adding slavery to Skyrim is one thing but to do it in an immersive way there need to be some consideration about where they come from. This is especially important if the slavens are almost all young women. Either you would need Skyrim to become a hub for slavery and these girls are abducted from the other provinces OR the sexual ration of 1 to 1 could be twisted, something doable in a fantasy setting. If there are more girls the boys born, impoverished parents may choose to sell some surplus daughter. This actually happens for real so it would not be odd at all. Human trafficking pretty much run on that troupe so when freed those girls are not eager to be sent home.