Femboy CBBE Male

View File

cooltext433217192629930.png.8a645b385d326cf9ad86476b24d0a712.png

For those that want to play a male femboy not a girl with a dong that is always adressed as she/her but still has a cute and soft cbbe body. 

It's not perfect because the male head mesh is just not meant for the cbbe body so it comes with some workarrounds. 

Requirements:

Unique Player unless you want all male characters to have the body.

CBBE Obviously... 

DX Fetish Fashion Vol. 1 The strap top and choker covers the neck seams and the strap bottom covers the girls private parts. 

DX Fetish Fashion Vol. 2 For the arm straps. (Optional - if you don't want it remove the meshes in outfit studio.)

Important: Install the requirements first!

I'd recommend some long haircut that covers the back of the head since the textures will be messed up. I've tried to fix it with CBBE NPC Head Rear Fix but it doesn't seem to work for unique player... at least not for me.

The slider preset is included if you want to change it or need it for some outfits or whatever.

Have fun! 

Edited by Vyru
On 4/12/2023 at 3:20 AM, MrFuturehope said:

I always wonder if it would be possible for NPC variants you could randomly meet in the world

You can give NPC's that body no problem but it will be all of the male characters unless you use something like unique followers to give it to one of them.

On 4/12/2023 at 1:59 PM, DickChapman said:

Does this only work properly with the one outfit mod that is linked as a requirement? Or can you use other outfits as well?

Sorry for the late reply i was busy the last couple days. The linked outfit mod is not really a outfit but part of the naked body to cover up the neck and vagina. As mentioned in the description the male head mesh is not meant for the cbbe body model so this is a little workarround. Of course you can use any cbbe compatible clothes you want that's why i've added the bodyslide preset. Just use bodyslide and if you want a bulge in the panties or need to fix the neck seam or whatever use outfit studio.

ScreenShot6.png.fb4a461ca93d3c0119f64d9083cf2348.pngScreenShot7.png.b193bd048ed0d01c66c01ae4b1123f2f.pngScreenShot8.png.05f65f92eae08dc647b0c1914e032bf7.pngScreenShot9.png.5bcea473a2268922b93131be702eae2a.png

Edited by Vyru
1 hour ago, Vyru said:

You can give NPC's that body no problem but it will be all of the male characters unless you use something like unique followers to give it to one of them.

I thought there would be a way, because I've seen mods which add new NPCs with custom body parts and they are pretty much unique, they are also added into spawn system so that the game can spawn them in the world as a member of certain faction. Perhaps you could manage to create your own NPCs with this body and let them spawn in the world. If you ever managed to do something like that, that would be great, because there's just nothing like it and I would surely want to try it! :)

Edited by MrFuturehope
On 4/17/2023 at 5:53 AM, MrFuturehope said:

I thought there would be a way, because I've seen mods which add new NPCs with custom body parts and they are pretty much unique, they are also added into spawn system so that the game can spawn them in the world as a member of certain faction. Perhaps you could manage to create your own NPCs with this body and let them spawn in the world. If you ever managed to do something like that, that would be great, because there's just nothing like it and I would surely want to try it! :)

Ah that's what you meant, i thought you were talking about existing npc's. It is absolutley possible to create your own unique npc's or companions, there's more than enough tutorials out there for that. 

Edited by Vyru
  • 2 weeks later...

This is probably a dumb question, but is it possible to use CBBE and BodySlide so that:

• All male characters have this femboy body, and
  • All female characters (including my character) have a different body (TWB, if it makes a difference)?
Edited by lil_star
4 hours ago, lil_star said:

This is probably a dumb question, but is it possible to use CBBE and BodySlide so that:

• All male characters have this femboy body, and
  • All female characters (including my character) have a different body (TWB, if it makes a difference)?

Yes and you don't have to use bodyslide to do so. The easiest way would be to just manually put the meshes into Data/Meshes/Actors//Character/CharacterAssets and the textures into Data/Textures/Actors/Character/BaseHumanMale. That way you can use your regular cbbe or twb or whatever female body you like for your pc and female npc's. 

3 hours ago, Vyru said:

Yes and you don't have to use bodyslide to do so. The easiest way would be to just manually put the meshes into Data/Meshes/Actors//Character/CharacterAssets and the textures into Data/Textures/Actors/Character/BaseHumanMale. That way you can use your regular cbbe or twb or whatever female body you like for your pc and female npc's. 

Sweet! Which mod(s) do you recommend to give the femboy an appropriate dick?

Edited by lil_star
  • 5 weeks later...

ok so this is not installing one bit for me, and putting the texture files in Data/Textures/Actors/Character/BaseHumanMale has just completely screwed up the textures for Bodytalk

installing via MO2 does not give any slides for Bodyslide, and no changes in game

manually putting the meshes and textures in like you posted above has not given the body shape, but has fucked up the textures

On 6/3/2023 at 9:19 AM, Modrain said:

ok so this is not installing one bit for me, and putting the texture files in Data/Textures/Actors/Character/BaseHumanMale has just completely screwed up the textures for Bodytalk

installing via MO2 does not give any slides for Bodyslide, and no changes in game

manually putting the meshes and textures in like you posted above has not given the body shape, but has fucked up the textures

have you downloaded Unique Player first? You have to download it and put meshes into Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/PlayerCharacterAssets and textures into Data/Textures/Actors/Character/PlayerHumanMale. That should be described on the Unique Player mod page too. As for MO2 i have no idea i've never used it but i just downloaded the file again to check and i've put everything in the correct folders, slider preset too, so i'm pretty sure it works with vortex if the requirements are installed.

Edited by Vyru
On 6/5/2023 at 9:40 PM, Vyru said:

have you downloaded Unique Player first? You have to download it and put meshes into Data/Meshes/Actors/Character/PlayerCharacterAssets and textures into Data/Textures/Actors/Character/PlayerHumanMale. That should be described on the Unique Player mod page too. As for MO2 i have no idea i've never used it but i just downloaded the file again to check and i've put everything in the correct folders, slider preset too, so i'm pretty sure it works with vortex if the requirements are installed.

so maybe i'm just dumb then, cause Unique Player and the tutorial guide here Unique Player and BodyGen - A Tutorial have me select the preset in BodySlide to generate the Unique player body, but i was wanting to just change all male models to this as you mentioned above and have all the female models be the big mommy models for a different kind of playthrough

also those folders don't exist under Fallout 4/Data folders, even after finishing Unique Player tutorial, where exactly are those folders supposed to be?

On 6/10/2023 at 2:19 PM, Modrain said:

so maybe i'm just dumb then, cause Unique Player and the tutorial guide here Unique Player and BodyGen - A Tutorial have me select the preset in BodySlide to generate the Unique player body, but i was wanting to just change all male models to this as you mentioned above and have all the female models be the big mommy models for a different kind of playthrough

also those folders don't exist under Fallout 4/Data folders, even after finishing Unique Player tutorial, where exactly are those folders supposed to be?

Oh i thought you wanted to replace the player model. To replace all male NPC mod manager won't work the mod it not set for that, i only said it should be possible i've never actually tried. Data/Textures/Actors/Character/BaseHumanMale would be the correct path but i have no clue why it wouldn't work for you. Make sure to put the textures in the right folder aswell.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/27/2023 at 11:28 PM, AAAA76 said:

If I wanted to use a femboy body with fusion girl and not cbbe is there another mod that can do that/way for me to make this body into fusion girl or am I out of luck?

No clue honestly, i've always used cbbe. In skyrim too. Sorry i can't help there.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

How exactly do you use this?? I’m new to modding but want to have a femboy character. Can someone help me figure out what to do to apply it in bodyslide studio and how to make sure they have a penis? Sorry for the dumb question 

edit: nvm, i figured it out but now i have to figure out how to make male clothes fit the body shape. But is there any way to change the lingerie on him? Cos it’s nice but there’s too much going on 

Edited by mmann
On 4/20/2024 at 4:21 AM, mmann said:

now i have to figure out how to make male clothes fit the body shape.

You can use bodyslide / outfitstudio for that, there should be tons of tutorials for that. 

On 4/20/2024 at 4:21 AM, mmann said:

But is there any way to change the lingerie on him? Cos it’s nice but there’s too much going on 

You could also use outfitstudio for that and change whatever you want. I just recommend replacing it with some collar or something since the neck seam doesn't fit. Male head isn't meant for the female body.