Need some advice about actor alignment phase (SL and FG)

Hi, I have been using mod in skyrim for a while, so kinda know what i am doing. Recently I decided to give AE a go, reinstall sexlab and flowergirls, CBBE 3BA, bodyslide, HDT and everything I know, it works except one thing: something wrong with actor alignment phase.

Usually before animation start, actor "merge" together so the animation can align probably, I saw it before, but now I can't get it work, sexlab and flower girls animation all misalign because actor won't "merge" for some reason, thus failed alignment.

I try everything from reinstall skeleton, double check CBPC, re-run FNIS, all doesn't work as if the actor push each other aside and fail the alignment.... please can anyone point me to the right direction on how to solve this problem?

The "merge", as you describe, is part of the animation setup and is the process of setting a 3-D "origin" shared by participants, so they can be properly positioned for their first stage.

If they're not being zeroed, ime, there could be a few problems

1) Skeleton (make sure XPMSSE is properly installed). I've had to reinstall XPMSSE three or four times. why idk but it solved my issues.

2) the animation sequence involved has some sort of problem (it was removed but still shows up in the animation listings, you may have updated an animation pack recently, some subtle contention, animation is for wrong ver skyrim, some unknown glitch

3) there's some sort of mod contention. Did you install anything else recently? (rhetorical I don't need/expect an answer, that's for your own use)

4) FNIS issue.

2 hours ago, Rith1984 said:

I try everything from reinstall skeleton, double check CBPC, re-run FNIS, all doesn't work as if the actor push each other aside and fail the alignment

But you didn't check the obvious, which is to make sure nothing is overriding SL's files?

Anyhow, sounds like collisions aren't being disabled, so... script lag?

2 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

The "merge", as you describe, is part of the animation setup and is the process of setting a 3-D "origin" shared by participants, so they can be properly positioned for their first stage.

If they're not being zeroed, ime, there could be a few problems

1) Skeleton (make sure XPMSSE is properly installed). I've had to reinstall XPMSSE three or four times. why idk but it solved my issues.

2) the animation sequence involved has some sort of problem (it was removed but still shows up in the animation listings, you may have updated an animation pack recently, some subtle contention, animation is for wrong ver skyrim, some unknown glitch

3) there's some sort of mod contention. Did you install anything else recently? (rhetorical I don't need/expect an answer, that's for your own use)

4) FNIS issue.

You are right... it was a skeleton problem, i dont know which action fix that but a) I reinstall xp32 and override other mods, b) disable the SOS skeleton, c) installed Skeleton Special Extended on nexus

17 minutes ago, traison said:

But you didn't check the obvious, which is to make sure nothing is overriding SL's files?

Anyhow, sounds like collisions aren't being disabled, so... script lag?

this is the inspiration for me look for Skeleton Special Extended , anyway thank you everyone, i can finally start my most kinky action RPG game, again.

I am so happy ^^