I thought this wasn't possible...wot gives?

My understanding is that "dynamic beast cum" wasn't possible, due to some skeleton issue or something like that. (vague recollection of the topic) 

The following images (should) speak for themselves. And FTR, I didn't rig or fake anything. 

This is Billys Troll BJ (the only one I've seen this in, and it always works like this)

Spoiler

troll1.jpg.05941464962c4f8575011e1948c0bade.jpg

troll2.jpg.0223715de9ff549bf9da129f39dc5403.jpg

troll3.jpg.baf3ba712ec2eba1e911fef5057e65af.jpg

Edited by anjenthedog
typos. so what's new?

That could be the same kind of effect used in some mammoth animations (maybe by Billyy?). Even the texture is the same. It's not dynamic in the sense that it will hit your character in the face and knock her over. Define dynamic.

Hm I'm not seeing anything new or unusual here. The cum spray is most likely an animobject, ie. as stiff as a baseball bat, with a moving liquid-y texture. The cum overlay on the "target" actor doesn't appear to change, so that's just SL applying its usual overlays before or after the OrgasmStart event. What am I missing?

Edit: Or the spray is a particle emitter. Not sure if those can be used as animobjects, never looked into it, but I mean if not then the only trick I could possibly see here is that some mod attached an armor piece with a particle emitter nif in the OrgasmStart event. Could be that "cum outside" mod, what was it called?

Edit again: AnimObjects can have particle emitters.

Edited by traison

What you *might be missing is that anything like that is happening. I've never seen a beast produce a stream of anything before, no matter whether it causes changes to anyone's overlays or is simply an animobject (any difference there is irrelevant to *this subject, although of merit on its own).

Cumshot produces visible streams from humanoid NPCs.  But afaik, Cumshot explicitly does not produce beast effects.  (might even be a disclaimer in the description or possibly faq, or support pages, can't recall)

I'm not concerned or anything, just surprised. And a little confused.  I have read in multiple threads over the past few years that "it's not possible in skyrim". And yet... It apparently is, at least in one case.

Edited by anjenthedog