Body mods to use with TTW

So I'm a bigger fallout 3 player then new vegas but I decided to why the hell not get new vegas on the computer as well (Only played it on the 360 ages ago) and combine it with fallout 3. Problem is I have no idea what mods to use for TTW. Any recommendations would be appreciated and what bodies I should use for sexout. Wouldnt mind sexout mod recommendations either.

I have all the essentials on the ttw page just as jip, roognvse, johnnyguitar, crash logger, nvtf, stewieai, combat lag fix, fnv mod limit fix, knvse animation, console paste, showoff, and uio.

Another mod I wanted from fallout 3 and taken is the fornos vault girl and bobble head retextures. and then the world of pain for fallout 3 TTW. 

Any other recommendations are accepted but for gameplaywise I may be more picky. Thanks a bunch in advance ❤️

9 hours ago, Corrupted_Desire said:

@dborg2 Sorry to pester you but looking at your guide under other framework mods isnt sexout drugging part of SOFA you listed above or am I mistaken? if it is are all the other framework mods in that list part of SOFA?

SexoutDrugging is not part of SOFA, because unfortunately there is a bug in SexoutDrugging (introduced by xNVSE)

None of the 'Other framework mods' are part of SOFA.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2023 at 1:35 PM, Corrupted_Desire said:

So I'm a bigger fallout 3 player then new vegas but I decided to why the hell not get new vegas on the computer as well (Only played it on the 360 ages ago) and combine it with fallout 3. Problem is I have no idea what mods to use for TTW. Any recommendations would be appreciated and what bodies I should use for sexout. Wouldnt mind sexout mod recommendations either.

I have all the essentials on the ttw page just as jip, roognvse, johnnyguitar, crash logger, nvtf, stewieai, combat lag fix, fnv mod limit fix, knvse animation, console paste, showoff, and uio.

Another mod I wanted from fallout 3 and taken is the fornos vault girl and bobble head retextures. and then the world of pain for fallout 3 TTW. 

Any other recommendations are accepted but for gameplaywise I may be more picky. Thanks a bunch in advance ❤️

Do you mind if I PM you about this? I actually was going to post an identical thread right now but I saw this one. I wanted to see your progress so far.