Physics Only when Facing NPC

I'm not sure when but when I switched from vortex to MO and updated all my mods I noticed that smp physics only turn on when my character faces a npc. Being that I play in 3rd person I almost never see any physics unless I position my character to look directly in the direction of the npc.

If you use CBBE 3BA the installer has some CBPC presets and some of them disable physics in NPCs far from you or outside your point of view. That's for CBPC though, I don't remember SMP presets having said feature. So if you're using 3BA (maybe BHUNP has a similar set of presets?) and you also use CBPC you should confirm the NPCs are indeed using SMP or CBPC, and if it's CBPC you can try reinstalling the physics from 3BA and pay attention to the CBPC/SMP presets.

I just did some diggin in the mods files. It was because I'm using Faster-Hdt-SMP. Found a config that let me change the angle in which physics freeze. I just put it up to 360 and raised the distance and everything works good now