SmutSector(starsector-mod)

Description:

Smutsector is a starsector mod/library that adds smutty events and characters. [WIP]

Changelog:
v0.0.2b - things break again, on-hold might take a while due to authors laziness

To-do's

[on-hold, ⚙doing, ✔done]

folder Structure of Starsector, Core & Mods
basics of Starsector Modding -> stuck in tutorial hell but ?
bash head cuz starsector isn't v1.0 yet 

✔ watch sseth succumb to space madness
⚙ relearn basics of java/modding
⚙ learn changes on 0.96 update

put on private until a working build is in alpha stage [playable]

create a class extension to simplify creation of npc, dialog and story

Feature dump-list

• add user/pc flags(e.g. gender[already in-game might only add a few tweaks], looks[depending on implementation], genitalia), karma system based on the user/pc action (good/neutral/kinky/evil), dynamic smut & events based on user/character flags, karma, relationship
  • publish/Debug stage
  • make it modder friendly for other mod to use
  • cross-mod-drifting
  • slave/trafficking.... (idk unless rs added it)
Edited by imnotlazy
v0.0.2b - things break again, on-hold might take a while due to authors laziness
  • imnotlazy changed the title to SmutSector(WIP)

This game desperately need some smexy mods for spice things up. Hope to see some actions here in this department:) Oh and if i can suggest something - then i playing as female capitan, some alien fun while exploring planets will be so much fun.

On 4/10/2023 at 12:07 PM, Spenser said:

This game desperately need some smexy mods for spice things up. Hope to see some actions here in this department:) Oh and if i can suggest something - then i playing as female capitan, some alien fun while exploring planets will be so much fun.

Definitely... definitely... *write notes furriously*

18 hours ago, adam110311 said:

Ooh well this looks interesting, definitely would be fun to see smut mods for star sector. maybe planetary modifiers or hull mods sound fun?

Hmm... not currently atm, butt I'll just come up the idea like a planet modif that is considered to be a hidden red light district that has a bonus production in crew, drugs(don't do drugs kiddo), increase selling price in blackmarket(hey sseth check this out) and what better than a brothel? SPACE BROTHEL, hull mods... ehh does PINK SUS missiles enough or maybe herpes spreading ship? idk but I'll just write for future me to add to the mod if I don't go insane from coding

• imnotlazy changed the title to SmutSector(starsector-mod)
6 hours ago, YoungC said:

Oho? Will Starsector finally get the mod it deserves? :P 

I was toying with the idea of making a red light district mod myself, but I guess I'll leave that to you!

Hellooo there! :D It might take a while-ish to have a working utility/mod(a veryy loooonnnnngggg while) however you can make your own mod and integrate it with this later(if you want to) whoever finishes first. btw stuck at the tuts-hell atm.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd suggest looking at many text based lewd mods like Tentacled Dreams etc for CK2 and take some queues from how they did things. A lot of the writing left much to be desired but its amazing how sexy a few choice sound effects, some good character portraits and a solid written story can be. Grab a few empassioned erotic writers from the community and go from there :D

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...