Issues with sexlab anim mouth and handjob

Hello! A problem that I encountered back in Skyrim LE, but then I decided to just leave it unattended. But by installing Skyrim se saw it again. Help how to fix this?

Hi all! I decided to reinstall Skyrim, reinstalled the mods, but the problem was not solved. During a bj, the mouth opens and closes randomly. Also, the alignment in the sexlab settings did not help me. Installed a betterblowjob, the situation has not changed. It seems that during the act there is no contact of the schlong with the mouth. Mg fix installed. I've been struggling with this situation for more than a day now. Who has any thoughts?

P.S I've read similar posts but haven't found a clear solution anywhere. Maybe I didn't read well ?

Skyrim SE ver. 1.5.97 (updated 03/19/2023)

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp=1
High Poly Head.esm=1
Water for ENB.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
FNIS.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
KS Hairdo's.esp=1
CBBE.esp=1
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp=1
3BBB.esp=1
KSHairdosSMP.esp=1
Velz Volendrung.esp=1
DVLaSS Skyrim Underside.esp=1
MoonsAndStars.esp=1
Particle Patch for ENB.esp=1
Water for ENB (Shades of Skyrim).esp=1
Embers XD.esp=1
ENB Light.esp=1
Cathedral Weathers.esp=1
Obsidian Mountain Fogs.esp=1
mintylightningmod.esp=1
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1
ELFX Fixes.esp=1
ELFX Fixes Ragged Flagon Fix.esp=1
Cathedral Weathers - Patch - Rudy ENB.esp=1
Water for ENB - Patch - Rudy ENB.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
Koralina's Makeup Tweaks.esp=1
Sakora's Make Over Kit for SKSE64.esp=1
FMS_FemaleMakeupSuite.esp=1
YMMP.esp=1
Lamenthia's Marks of Beauty.esp=1
EvenMoreMakeup.esp=1
Brows.esp=1
Maevan2EyeBrows.esp=1
SGEyebrows.esp=1
Tullius Eyes.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
TouchedbyDibella.esp=1
12FemaleBrows.esp=1
Facelight.esp=1
StoneheartStudio Jewelry SSE.esp=1
[Zynx][NH] Mini Skirts.esp=1
AddItemMenuSE.esp=1
SOS - ERF - Futanari CBBE - Addon.esp=1
ERF - Futanari CBBE - Equippable.esp=1
SOS - ERF - Horse Penis Redux Addon (No Balls).esp=1
SOS - ERF - Horse Penis Redux Addon.esp=1
SOS_Ho.esp=1
artt Lucky Stripes.esp=1
Ultimate Lingerie Collection.esp=1
Pampas Set.esp=1
[COCO]Bikini Collection.esp=1
[COCO]BloomYouth.esp=1
[COCO]Lingerie.esp=1
[COCO]Student_Uniform.esp=1
Conditional Expressions.esp=1
SexLabTools.esp=1
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp=1
[Army] Gris Swimsuit.esp=1
[SB]KaysBeachWear.esp=1
[Shino] Sailor Jupiter.esp=1
VtawWardrobe5.esp=1
[Odd] MilkMaid.esp=1
FumaKotaro.esp=1
[Melodic] Batboob Succub.esp=1
SLAnimLoader.esp=1
PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
SOS - Shop.esp=1
AhegaoTongues.esp=1

enb2023_3_19_13_53_05.jpg

enb2023_3_19_13_53_02.jpg

enb2023_3_19_13_52_58.jpg

enb2023_3_19_13_51_58.jpg

enb2023_3_19_13_51_45.jpg

Edited by s190000
Reinstalling Skyrim to solve the problem yourself

Hi all! I decided to reinstall Skyrim, reinstalled the mods, but the problem was not solved. During a bj, the mouth opens and closes randomly. Also, the alignment in the sexlab settings did not help me. Installed a betterblowjob, the situation has not changed. It seems that during the act there is no contact of the schlong with the mouth. Mg fix installed. I've been struggling with this situation for more than a day now. Who has any thoughts?

PageUp/PageDown for SOS up/down adjustment. SL's hotkeys for all the left/right/up/down/in/out adjustment. If the dong is bent left/right or appears to have physics applied to it during animations (gravity for instance) then disable physics for all SOS bones in whichever physics engine is managing those. If it still doesn't align its most likely the animation was made for different size characters and/or different characters entirely (different skeletons). It's also possible the animation is old; older animations weren't always aligned that well.

As for the mouth opening and closing. By "randomly" do you mean when the character moans? In that case it's just SL messing with itself and would probably need a script change to fix. I personally created a new mod to manage all facial expressions. It's now handling SL stuff as well because I found that a bit... lacking. What I mean is, this may be normal in SL.

23 minutes ago, traison said:

PageUp/PageDown for SOS up/down adjustment. SL's hotkeys for all the left/right/up/down/in/out adjustment. If the dong is bent left/right or appears to have physics applied to it during animations (gravity for instance) then disable physics for all SOS bones in whichever physics engine is managing those. If it still doesn't align its most likely the animation was made for different size characters and/or different characters entirely (different skeletons). It's also possible the animation is old; older animations weren't always aligned that well.

Thanks, I'll try!

23 minutes ago, traison said:

As for the mouth opening and closing. By "randomly" do you mean when the character moans? In that case it's just SL messing with itself and would probably need a script change to fix. I personally created a new mod to manage all facial expressions. It's now handling SL stuff as well because I found that a bit... lacking. What I mean is, this may be normal in SL.

Not really. By randomly I mean that the mouth opens and closes during the bj. That is, it is not open all the time when it needs to be.

For positioning, make sure that adjustments are set to save adjusted state, make sure it's set to recognize only changes for the current stage, and turn off auto stage-advance. You can then focus on adjusting each stage in turn without having to hurry before stage advance. And once done and the animation sequence terminates, it should be close to adjusted in the future for a given "pairing"

Also...

If you happen to use SL Triggers, and if you drop the Time Control script (utilizes SGTM) into a first trigger position (ie, so any animation sequence automatically fires the script at start), you can adjust tempo per stage at the same time as you're ironing out actor positioning, using the "Time Control" script it offers (don't use the speed control feature in SL, since it relies on a DLL that's made for LE and definitely doesn't work for SE, and as I recall caused CTDs back when I attempted to use it)

The only  tricky thing is that its assigned hotkeys are fixed numpad locations, which could interfere with other mod callouts for hotkeys if they're active at the same time, or cause two actions for one kjeypress (ex: SLA on my game is set to use numpad minus to request current arousals status, so, reducing speed also fires a request for arousal state.)

/  reset speed to default

*  save currently set speed

-  reduce animation speed

+ increase animation speed

relevant snippet from the script

[":", "MORE"],
        ["util_waitforkbd", "74", "78", "181", "55"],
        ["if", "$$", "=", "74", "MINUS"],
        ["if", "$$", "=", "78", "PLUS"],
        ["if", "$$", "=", "181", "RESET"],
        ["if", "$$", "=", "55", "STORE"],
        ["if", "$$", "<", "0", "END"],
        ["goto", "MORE"],

They can be changed in the script (afaik it fires uncompiled json scripts), but it does require knowing the keycodes.

This is an example sl triggers begin-animation (and end) statements

sl_triggers_initializations.jpg.f5521d31bfd5ecac43b0ee0b05816681.jpg

PS> No, it doesn't look like my attempt to disable conditional expressions did diddly squat, for anyone who noticed that. Not sure why I leave it there. delusions of hope it'll magically start working?

Edited by anjenthedog