Adding a node to a body, how?

kermit24

Hi

i searched for the Chsbhc body with a belly node to use it with mods like estrus chaurus, hentai pregnancy or procreation, but failed to find one.

Though i'm a beginner in terms of modding i wanted to figure out if it could be possible to edit the body myself.

My question now is how do i start and is it even possible to do for someone without advanced modding experience?

Thank you for your answers in advance,

greets Kermit

hi kermit24!

which interested both of you, Chsbhc original or ChsbhcV3?
my absolute favorit is the ChsbhcV2, there is no better body in skyrim. I'm not a modder but I have a unique version, to no one but me has my version of ChsbhcV2 has an open pussy, he only had a very small error, which a friend "Jacques00" has eliminated.

german \ deutsch !

hallo kermit24 !

welcher von beiden interessiert dich , Chsbhc original oder ChsbhcV3 ?
mein absoluter favorit ist der ChsbhcV2 , es gibt keinen besseren körper in skyrim . ich bin kein modder aber ich habe eine einzigartige version , den außer mir niemand besitzt , meine version des ChsbhcV2 hat eine offene pussy , er hatte nur einen ganz kleinen fehler ,den ein freund " Jacques00 " beseitigt hat .

@winny der normale chsbhc body interessiert mich :)

würde dem gern eine belly node verpassen damit er mit hentai pregnancy funktioniert

as I said I'm not a modder, but'll try to take contact with Jacques00, he's a genius!

jacques00

german \ deutsch !

wie gesagt ich bin kein modder , aber versuche mal kontakt mit Jacques00 aufzunehmen , er ist ein genie !

It's possible, but not for someone who has little to no modding experience. You need to add the node to a skeleton first. You have to create a new node in the skeleton, move it to where you want it to be, and then name it. THEN, you need to move that node into the NIF of the armor / body / etc you want to use your new node, and THEN, take the mesh of the item you're trying to add to the NIF and assign it to the new node you created instead of the default one / none at all. Both the Armor / Body NIF AND the skeleton NIF need to have the same new node in order for it to function.

It's not an easy thing to do persay.

It's possible, but not for someone who has little to no modding experience. You need to add the node to a skeleton first. You have to create a new node in the skeleton, move it to where you want it to be, and then name it. THEN, you need to move that node into the NIF of the armor / body / etc you want to use your new node, and THEN, take the mesh of the item you're trying to add to the NIF and assign it to the new node you created instead of the default one / none at all. Both the Armor / Body NIF AND the skeleton NIF need to have the same new node in order for it to function.

It's not an easy thing to do persay.

Damn, this sounds pretty complicated and far beyond my skills...

But i'm gonna try to tinker around with it in my spare time, maybe i can get something to work.

If not, maybe Winnys buddy Jacques is willing to help with that :)

Archived