The Omnipresent Stuck Token Issue

Good afternoon all, 

I'm sure this question has been asked before - I've done some searcing of my own, but the search function never seems to give me nearly as many results as I think it should, so sorry in-advance if this question has been answered. 

Anyway - I've got stuck tokens! It's an issue that I've had before, and I feel like I might've found a solution for it back in the day, but right now I'm stumped. I've tried two things: 

1) Sexout Breeder has a Sexout NG cleanup option in debugging. This clears the tokens from my inventory, but when initiating sex again my character just stands like a goon, stuck in place, and the animation never fires. 

and 

2) I found this post from a user named Galgat in 2018, and tried to follow it. 

"These two work

player.NX_ClrEVFl

player.NX_ClrEVFo

but from Pride slayer

If you JUST want to clear the lock, you can:

player.NX_ClrEVFl "Sexout:Flags:InUse"
; or
player.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Flags:InUse" 0

The correct way to unlock (futureproof) is to

call fnSexoutActorUnlock player

But that's a UDF so you need to use the refID.

;GG added>>> fnSexoutActorUnlock ID xx08bd7b ;Player Ref ID 00000014 Base Id 00000007"

"player.NX_ClrEVFl and player.NX_ClrEVFo" do work, and can trigger a sex animation successfuly afterwards - but as soon as that animation ends my character freezes up again - this time not in an animation, just unable to move again. Just for fun, I tried enableplayercontrols (which did nothing) and resurrect (which sent me falling through the floor and would never let me trigger an animation again.) 

"player.NX_ClrEVFl "Sexout:Flags:InUse" and player.NX_SetEVFl "Sexout:Flags:InUse" 0" don't seem to have done anything at all. 

And for all my attempts, I never could figure out how to get "
call fnSexoutActorUnlock player" - but that's likely user error, as I have no idea what refid to use or what syntax to use if I had it. 

I'm 99.999999% sure I'm going to be told that I need to reload a save, and I'm fine with that - it'll lose a few hours of progress, but whatever. But this happens -so- often, like once or twice a day of playing, that I'd love to have any workable solutions present at all. Any ideas? Anyone gotten "call fnSexoutActorUnlock" to work for them? 

• 1 month later...

Hi Rath, I’m having a similar problem to yours, and after looking through every forum I could find, it seems impossible to fix this other than “loading an older save.” 

I’ve tried a multitude of solutions, including “call fnSexoutActorUnlock player” to no avail. After I did some more digging I believe the general consensus is that Sexout and the updated xNVSE 6.3.0 is extremely unstable. This is very frustrating, seeing as how the stable version is 5.0, and every new xNVSE plugin requires 6.0+. I’ve started many playthroughs at this point and all of them have had a different bug relating to Sexout, but I had no issues with my previous experience using it, getting to around 40 hours, which is weird to me.

So unless Sexout gets an update, which I think is highly unlikely, I don’t know if there’s a workaround. I guess it was inevitable, with how old the game is. If anyone can find a solution I would love to hear it.

restart the game, then type in console(call commands from console only works on xnvse)

call fnSexoutActorCleanup playerref
call fnSexoutNXClr playerref "Sexout:Flags" 
call fnSexoutActorUnlock playerref

save, then fully restart the game once again

this might work, but only might, and yes, it's just easier to restart from old save, as this thing is not guaranteed to work