Body Talk 3 causes CTD around Greentech

Hi all,

I've been trying to find the Body Talk discord to address this directly with the mod author but I can't seem to find the official BT3 page or any discord for them.

I've isolated my issue of CTD (crash to desktop) whenever approaching Greentech area (check map image). Also it seems there's some issue with explosions, any time multiple explosions or sometimes area-specific explosions will cause a CTD.

I've disabled Body Talk and it seems like the issue is fixed. I have no idea why Body Talk would cause these issues. I suspect a VRAM memory leak or something along the lines of the memory being maxed causing a crash.

CTD.png

You can test your hypothesis about a memory limit (RAM or VRAM) by having that displayed on screen in an overlay, MSI Afterburner can help you there. Personally I think that's unlikely, or you'd probably just get huge slowdowns as VRAM spills over into RAM and as stuff from RAM gets sent to the paging file by Windows.

Could be some kind of incompatibility with something you have, something that just happens to exist near Greentech. I use BodyTalk 2.75 atm myself and it seems ok, perhaps consider downgrading, unless there's a specific reason you need/want version 3.

I'm not sure the mod author will be of much help. I've seen how he blows off most people that say they've got a problem with one of his mods, but you're welcome to try.

Good luck with your issue!

20 hours ago, McAztec said:

You can test your hypothesis about a memory limit (RAM or VRAM) by having that displayed on screen in an overlay, MSI Afterburner can help you there. Personally I think that's unlikely, or you'd probably just get huge slowdowns as VRAM spills over into RAM and as stuff from RAM gets sent to the paging file by Windows.

Could be some kind of incompatibility with something you have, something that just happens to exist near Greentech. I use BodyTalk 2.75 atm myself and it seems ok, perhaps consider downgrading, unless there's a specific reason you need/want version 3.

I'm not sure the mod author will be of much help. I've seen how he blows off most people that say they've got a problem with one of his mods, but you're welcome to try.

Good luck with your issue!

maddy-euphoria.gif

If you're gonna talk shit about me, at least tell the truth, especially since I've publically said I'm not active on LL enough that I offer support and I don't respond to DMs for mod support. 

Also @IAAPG Check my Signature. 

33 minutes ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

maddy-euphoria.gif

If you're gonna talk shit about me, at least tell the truth, especially since I've publically said I'm not active on LL enough that I offer support and I don't respond to DMs for mod support. 

Also @IAAPG Check my Signature. 

I did tell the truth. In the earlier days of BodyTalk when it began replacing EVB or whatever was used at the time I've seen you tell off people that said they have problems with it, here on LL, telling them they're idiots that can't follow the instructions or whatnot (I'm paraphrasing here, of course).

I am unaware of what you've said in more recent times, publicly or otherwise, I don't keep tabs, but it seems I wasn't far off, you don't provide support here.

7 hours ago, McAztec said:

I did tell the truth. In the earlier days of BodyTalk when it began replacing EVB or whatever was used at the time I've seen you tell off people that said they have problems with it, here on LL, telling them they're idiots that can't follow the instructions or whatnot (I'm paraphrasing here, of course).

I am unaware of what you've said in more recent times, publicly or otherwise, I don't keep tabs, but it seems I wasn't far off, you don't provide support here.

Don't... You're trying to talk on me based on what you saw over 2 years ago, recommending outdated versions I won't even support then acting like I'm the bad guy for calling you out here? come on BFFR. 

1 hour ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

Maybe try not deleting all your mods, discord/patreon and changing your name every 2 seconds before coming for me ok Konata cause come on.

I delete it all, rebuild, rename, and whatever else 'cause none of it matters to me like it does to your insecure and terminally online ass.

ShaqReadingBook.png.aa53117c030f809401389374b77374e9.png

edit:

And I changed the name again.

Edited by Ilyana Sato
44 minutes ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

Don't... You're trying to talk on me based on what you saw over 2 years ago, recommending outdated versions I won't even support then acting like I'm the bad guy for calling you out here? come on BFFR. 

What I saw over 2 years ago is still perfectly valid, or did you stop being a dick to people in the meantime? I distinctly remember you replying with an earrape "take the L loser" video to someone on the Nexus asking if a CBBE conversion of one of your outfits is planned or such, and that was more recently than the launch of BodyTalk.

It's a bit hard to ignore your track record just because some more time has passed. The thing you "called me out on" still stands it seems, and what's the outdated mod version have to do with your way of interacting with others on the internet? I simply recommended he try that as well just in case the latest version is incompatible with something else he has, it may not even be a problem with your mod itself and it's worth trying.

2 hours ago, Ilyana Sato said:

I delete it all, rebuild, rename, and whatever else 'cause none of it matters to me like it does to your insecure and terminally online ass.

edit:

And I changed the name again.

Insecure and chronically online... Says the person who hopped on a thread unprovoked trying to start shit. 
You got what you wanted so go back to being an irrelevant wannabe whose only career was built off mid ass GTA ports and riding more talented people's coattails. Byeeeee

1 hour ago, McAztec said:

What I saw over 2 years ago is still perfectly valid, or did you stop being a dick to people in the meantime? I distinctly remember you replying with an earrape "take the L loser" video to someone on the Nexus asking if a CBBE conversion of one of your outfits is planned or such, and that was more recently than the launch of BodyTalk.

It's a bit hard to ignore your track record just because some more time has passed. The thing you "called me out on" still stands it seems, and what's the outdated mod version have to do with your way of interacting with others on the internet? I simply recommended he try that as well just in case the latest version is incompatible with something else he has, it may not even be a problem with your mod itself and it's worth trying.

Aww, did someone get their feelings hurt by a meme? 

AWWWWWWWW Lemme play Despacito on the world's smallest Alexa! You got your sensibilities damaged because I memed on someone asking for smth I don't care about, so it's the least I can do. 

My dude hop off. I ain't the absolute villain you want me to be and I answered OP, so move on. 

Edited by TheBottomhoodofSteel
1 hour ago, TheBottomhoodofSteel said:

an irrelevant wannabe whose only career

>irrelevant wannabe & career

In reference to the hobby of modding a video game...
In an online community based around the aforementioned video game...
Both of which are purely non-competitive and have no impact on the real world...

AKFj-t.gif.d75a10ed0dcee81cc6e5e2820b86479e.gif

1 hour ago, Ilyana Sato said:

>irrelevant wannabe & career

In reference to the hobby of modding a video game...
In an online community based around the aforementioned video game...
Both of which are purely non-competitive and have no impact on the real world...

AKFj-t.gif.d75a10ed0dcee81cc6e5e2820b86479e.gif

A nerve was hit apparently cause you literally got nothing more than to try to act like you didn't pop in calling me/my mods irrelevant, but go off 

maddy-perez-maddy-euphoria.gif

Like I said, exit this conversation. You don't have the range, You don't have the ability. You aint' even winning! Plus we all know you're prolly 2 minutes out from throwing another tantrum, deleting everything and coming back as a new person 5 seconds later anyway, so may as well go begin that countdown. Besides, you're prolly only here so you can point to someone to blame for it instead of letting everyone assume you're only doing it for your likely usual reason of seeking attention. Congratulations, you got what you wanted! Now Leave me alone. 

• Guest locked this topic