Compatability between MNC and PSBoss' New series

Hey MMG, thanks for giving me a good starting point! I've gone ahead and done that, and it seems to be working up to a point. The creatures don't come in with textures, even with the texture files moved into MNC. I'd considered renaming them, but they're packaged piecemeal, rather than in one file so I don't think I'd have luck with that. Any advice?

explorer_K0S9Kr6M7I.png

On 2/19/2023 at 4:20 PM, OrenJevel said:

Hey MMG, thanks for giving me a good starting point! I've gone ahead and done that, and it seems to be working up to a point. The creatures don't come in with textures, even with the texture files moved into MNC. I'd considered renaming them, but they're packaged piecemeal, rather than in one file so I don't think I'd have luck with that. Any advice?

explorer_K0S9Kr6M7I.png

don't change the location or names of the texture files, the meshes/nifs will still be looking for whatever file paths PSboss used for there textures. just drag&drap the texture folders as they are from PSboss's mod/s.

Edited by MadMansGun
27 minutes ago, mygfishung said:

My problem with the PSboss creatures is that they arent futa compatible yet but they are appealing. Wish someone would make a version that works with that.

just copy&pate dicks into them, MNC's skyfem patch (found in the ModCompatibilityKits) should have some usable bits to copy from

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-how-to-dick-with-nifskope-creature-framework-integration-guide/

21 hours ago, mygfishung said:

My problem with the PSboss creatures is that they arent futa compatible yet but they are appealing. Wish someone would make a version that works with that.

Are you not in the main futa thread? If you cannot do it yourself, a user there has been posting futa versions of PSBoss' creatures. Last I saw was the Falmer edit.

Edited by BeranabusBarnes
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2024 at 3:22 AM, T_G_B said:

has there been any update to this 

found a way, at least partially.

no jiggle phys or anything, but correct meshes and textures. except for randomly spawned draugrs.

So Heres how :

get whatever replacer/s you want. get them as zip files. have mncs zip. make some copys for safety.

make a folder called PS BOSS

put it in mncs texture folder. you will store the diffrent texture folders from the replacers here.

dont rename the folders. dont rename the textures. just copy them as they are, and put all of them in this folder.

dont delete any of nmcs original textures.

if you want a specific version (some replacers are bundled) for example a lightskinned vampire queen with gold armor, youll have to delete the other textures.

just dont delete the subtextures, or whatever theyre called (blue things).

you need to replace mncs meshes.

some of the meshes to replace are in the mnc folder, some are in the actor folder.

mnc has more meshes than the replacers, so if theres a normal and an _nude mesh , you simply make

two copys of the same ps boss mesh, and name them accordingly. then just let them replace

the original meshes.

number of meshes always varies.

recommend to test it with hcreatures. though generally recommend running 1 or 2 dungeons or spriggan caves to

test if it really works. also have mnc overwrite hcreatures.

already tested and functional:

spriggans and spriggan matrons  (havent replaced the dlc spriggans in my version yet)

flame atronarch

vampire lord (this one was a piece of work)

falmer shaman

giant

wispmother

hagraven

not really working:

draugr (so far only the hcreatures spawns, and one or two vanilla spawns. rest is missing textures)

godspeed.

Edited by yamaiduinzis