Visualized Sex Mod

So, I should probably explain what I mean by a Visualized Sex Mod.

Basically whenever Pawns are having sex you should be able to select one of them and open a little box on your screen that shows a sort of 'zoomed in' version of the sex going on. However, this wouldn't be like the animated Sex mod in terms of animation displayed, but ideally it could be used in conjunction.

There is/was a lewd mod for starbound that did this, I believe called the POV mod. Here is an example of one of the addons for it. 

Essentially the sprites would play the standard animation, however a box would open up as well giving you more of a POV shot of the action. Best part is it would keep the faces of the characters off screen and just present body colors and shapes.

There is a game that has a lot of this style of animated sex and that is Princess and Conquest. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1083880/Princess__Conquest/

Basically what I am requesting here is a mod that features that little box of animated sex. Might be more work then its worth really, but I think it would be a neat idea. Then people can create addons to it to feature different body types for various xenotypes and what not!

I really like the idea in concept and as someone who has also played sexbound with PoV addons I can already imagine what it might look like.

Considering there are mods to add custom portraits to pawns and also rimflix with its custom animations and animation selection, a sort of combination of the two to show a more detailed sex animation for a selected pawn seems doable.

The issue I see is the vast difference in complexity compared to sexbound seeing as that game has no size differences for genitals and breasts or different body types to account for.

Sexbound has to consider:

-bottom's species

-bottom's gender

-bottom's skin color

-top's species

-top's gender

-top's skin color

Rimworld would have to consider:

-bottom's species

-bottom's bodytype

-bottom's breasts (amount, type/types, size/sizes)

-bottom's penis (amount, type/types, size/sizes)

-bottom's vagina (amount, type/types, size/sizes)

-bottom's anus (amount, type/types, size/sizes)

-bottom's skin color

-bottom's missing body parts (if any)

-bottom's bionics (if present)

I'm in no way saying that such a mod is impossible, I just want to highlight the difference in scope between these two.

If all we get is a 'one size fits all' approach like in Sexbound that's fine and I'm sure many will appreciate the addition.

Just my thoughts on the idea.

10 hours ago, SingleForLife said:

I really like the idea in concept and as someone who has also played sexbound with PoV addons I can already imagine what it might look like.

Considering there are mods to add custom portraits to pawns and also rimflix with its custom animations and animation selection, a sort of combination of the two to show a more detailed sex animation for a selected pawn seems doable.

The issue I see is the vast difference in complexity compared to sexbound seeing as that game has no size differences for genitals and breasts or different body types to account for.

Sexbound has to consider:

-bottom's species

-bottom's gender

-bottom's skin color

-top's species

-top's gender

-top's skin color

Rimworld would have to consider:

-bottom's species

-bottom's bodytype

-bottom's breasts (amount, type/types, size/sizes)

-bottom's penis (amount, type/types, size/sizes)

-bottom's vagina (amount, type/types, size/sizes)

-bottom's anus (amount, type/types, size/sizes)

-bottom's skin color

-bottom's missing body parts (if any)

-bottom's bionics (if present)

I'm in no way saying that such a mod is impossible, I just want to highlight the difference in scope between these two.

If all we get is a 'one size fits all' approach like in Sexbound that's fine and I'm sure many will appreciate the addition.

Just my thoughts on the idea.

Yeah, I ain't gonna argue with it being an extremely difficult task, but I think a One Size fits all approach would work. I mean hell you could just make a one size fits all like.. Base for it? 

Kinda like how RJW is a base for a bunch of the other mods here. So if people wanted to add in different body types and species and penis and vaginas and all that, they could. 

I essentially being it fairly similar to the Sexbound example, again as a Base and anything past that would be an extra mod slapped on top of this 'framework'