AP All Female NPC's Replacer V1.01 Reupload

6 hours ago, DontBlnkBadWolf said:

I'm assuming that when you are talking about overwriting single target replacers, you are doing this with MO2? I'm very new to MO2 so I would like to know how this can be done, can anyone point me in the right direction, maybe a guide or video?

sorry i can't help you i use vortex and i never touch mo2

7 hours ago, DontBlnkBadWolf said:

I'm assuming that when you are talking about overwriting single target replacers, you are doing this with MO2? I'm very new to MO2 so I would like to know how this can be done, can anyone point me in the right direction, maybe a guide or video?

On the left pane make sure the single replacers are underneath, botox and this, on the right esp side make sure the same is true as well, normally I would block all the npc stuff together with all the requirements, hair, makeup etc at the top of the section then the various mods below that, though both left and right panes for me are sorted by priority, rather than anything else.

For example on the left pane it would be something like

Botox for females

botox for males

this mod

single re-placer 1

single re-placer 2

etc, etc.

right pane would be the same, if you are having problems with stuff not overwriting, then select the item in the left pane section, the color bars on the scroll bar show whether the mod is being overwritten by above or below mods, and mo2 will highlight those mods both above and below it.

Depending on if you have npc combat mods and ai mods you would probably also need to create a conflict patch to make sure all the various npc stuff mesh together, passing the new ai and combat information into the final mod which would be below them all in both panes.

21 hours ago, Varithina said:

On the left pane make sure the single replacers are underneath, botox and this, on the right esp side make sure the same is true as well, normally I would block all the npc stuff together with all the requirements, hair, makeup etc at the top of the section then the various mods below that, though both left and right panes for me are sorted by priority, rather than anything else.

For example on the left pane it would be something like

Botox for females

botox for males

this mod

single re-placer 1

single re-placer 2

etc, etc.

right pane would be the same, if you are having problems with stuff not overwriting, then select the item in the left pane section, the color bars on the scroll bar show whether the mod is being overwritten by above or below mods, and mo2 will highlight those mods both above and below it.

Depending on if you have npc combat mods and ai mods you would probably also need to create a conflict patch to make sure all the various npc stuff mesh together, passing the new ai and combat information into the final mod which would be below them all in both panes.

Thank you for your information, when I get ready to install everything, I'll refer back to this.

22 hours ago, B-Zero said:

sorry i can't help you i use vortex and i never touch mo2

I was a longtime user of NMM since it's a community edition now and gets regular updates. Vortex hasn't impressed me enough to use it. I was hoping that Vortex would be great things about NMM with great things about the original MO, it has not, as of yet, made me want to use it.

MO2 has always frustrated me seeing the massive difference coming from NMM, but I am willing to stick with MO2 until it becomes second nature.

• 2 months later...