"Just let me take my clothes off..." *CRASH*

justjay224

hey there guys. so i'm new, probably missing something obvious, but i need some help! 

so i've currently got sexlab, submit, and procreation installed. submit has been working great(2 for 2 so far, one oral, one anal), procreation i've gotten a few messages on, so i'm thinking it's working. a few saves ago, when i would initiate the "hey stud" dialog, the NPC would say "Just let me take my clothes off" and get naked, but nothing would happen. i kept on playing for awhile (this is all on a clean save, i have bare minimum mods running right now) FNIS, Schlongs, XP32 skeleton and a texture/nude mod. now whenever i initate the "hey stud" dialog, you can just see the NPC's clothes fade off and the game crashes to desktop.

i run the game off the skse loader, but install my mods through the nexus mod manager. not sure what happened/changed, and i'm even more confused on how to fix this! i've tried some of clean registry fixes and nothing seems to be working.

thanks for helping a noob out, keep up the great work everyone.

XPMS is not compatible with SOS, get a XPMS skeleton that has the SOS bones for the males.

-> http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36923/?

Hey, it worked! Now we're back to standing naked and staring at each other like the good old days! :D lol..but really, thanks. Much better than crashing.

...Now, any idea why we won't get to it after they strip? 

Thanks for all the replies too guys, awesome community here.

I did! I did all the fixes that I the FAQ listed...Do I need an additional mod to get something to actually happen past the stripping and the "Hey Stud..." dialogue? 

My FNIS doesn't show any conflicts from what I can tell, but I'm really only 2 days into using it, so I could be doing something blatantly obvious! Everything is activated via NMM, I cleaned the SexLab registries and such in the MCM...I'm just stuck.

Submit DOES work, however. So the animations are there and working, but nothing consensual is working as of yet.

FNIS Behavior V3.5 8/21/2013 12:44:19 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim (Steam)
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users
Skeleton female: Unknown (242 bones) male: Unknown (242 bones)
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Reading FNIS ...
Reading FNISBase ...
Reading FNISSpells ...
Reading SexLab ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Converting Behavior Files (.xml to .hkx) ...
Moving new behavior files to standard location...

945 animations for 4 mods successfully included.

No duplicate animation names found.
No duplicate AnimEvents found. (check between mods only!)

Wow you guys, everything is now fixed and working, thanks to all of your suggestions.

You really rock!

One last question and I will stop being a total noob and hopefully actually start contributing something around here instead...but with SexLab is there a "free cam" option? I don't know what it would be called exactly, but a tool that allows your camera to freefly using WSAD or something similar when you're in animation/sex mode? So you can get better camera angles and such. I like leaving my timed settings because I get frisky quite often, and having to switch to tfc just to swing my camera around for some snapshots can be time consuming if you have to adjust a pose, get in the right lighting, etc. 

Archived