Bimbos of Skyrim Voice

View File

Hello everyone, this is the generated voice for mod Bimbos of Skyrim 1.4.2 created by me. BSA packed and esl flagged.

A problem is that lots of "giggle" is used in the dialogues and I can't make a proper sound for it, so they are just read as normal word, which may be a little awkward. If anyone know how to handle it, please teach me.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/08/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Bimbos of Skyrim
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

On 2/8/2023 at 3:15 PM, Ricardo-Evans said:

A problem is that lots of "giggle"

I don't know, when i can't solve the problem, then just work around it. I'm sure there is a spelling for the sounds of a "giggle" in English, for example "hee-hee-hee" or something

Edited by Alis_999
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, pbh said:

Wanna try this out. But cannot seem to find the CustomComments.esp file. Where do you find that file/mod? Thanks in advance!

maybe we can help each other out. I opened the main file for Bimbo's of Skyrim and the CustomComments.esp should be right in that file. I'm trying to figure out how to get the voices to work for that mod myself. why did you need to find them?

main file: 

Edited by ntmcadams

I thought it was a voice pack. It is an extension of the main file that has a lot of dependencies. It is also quest based. Looked a bit at the comments in Xedit. Would be some work to extract it. I thought that giving the keyword to certain and the started saying some of the stuff ambiently to other npcs would spice up the world a bit.

5 minutes ago, pbh said:

I thought it was a voice pack. It is an extension of the main file that has a lot of dependencies. It is also quest based. Looked a bit at the comments in Xedit. Would be some work to extract it. I thought that giving the keyword to certain and the started saying some of the stuff ambiently to other npcs would spice up the world a bit.

it is a voice pack to this Mod. 

but I can't seem to figure out how the voice pack works. there are not install instructions. do you know what you have to do to get it to work?

Edited by ntmcadams
7 minutes ago, pbh said:

same reason I am trying to get it to work. but it's less effective when it's only by text. 

7 minutes ago, pbh said:

Not an expert, a bit late for me to look into today. Will see if I can get a comment or two to work tomorrow as proof of concept.

I'd appreciate it as I am about ready to give up. I was looking for a mod that turns your followers into submissive and devoted sex servants hopefully voiced and this is the closest I have found. I understand it may not be your cup of tea but If you know of any mod that sounds similar, I'd be thankful. 

• 1 month later...
On 2/8/2023 at 9:16 AM, Ricardo-Evans said:

There are something wrong in version 1.0.0 when packing the BSA, making the dialogue not showing up. You may need to repack it and create another dummy plugin. I'm working on a better version.

did you ever complete a better version? I seem to have trouble with this mod and getting it to work.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/17/2023 at 12:24 AM, Ricardo-Evans said:

The BSA file is not compressed very well, and you can solve it by simply unzip and rezip

I tried this but it still seems to break when selecting the dialogue options for BoS such as the quest in Whiterun. I know it has already been mentioned but I am playing on an updated version of BoS for SSE, not 1.4.2. Could the issue just be the mismatched versions? and If so, is there an update planned for the future? 

• 5 months later...